**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level up/Rank up Paralysis need some advice

DeejDeej Posts: 108
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips
hi! so I pulled 3 really good 5* star champs yesterday, domino, man thing and long shot. Now I have to decide who to rank. I have a bunch of other 5* that are at level 1 as well that I would like to r2 then eventually r3. Resources are limited and ranking 5*s are so expensive that I just need some direction and advice. Roster is linked here.
I have a tendency to just hoard the resources I do have because I'm so indecisive!!!

Progression wise- I'm uncollected working on 5.3, finish act 5 then eventually cavalier.I also want to develop my roster so I can have a good AQ/AW team so I can do the UC side quest at the same time as AQ/AW

Candidates for my first 5* R5- Medusa (only awakened one), Doom, Namor, Warlock
The choice right now is in between Doom and Warlock. I heard Warlock is beast and crazy useful for getting cavalier which is why I have the crazy idea of maybe R5ing him before Doom.
For doom, I'm missing 2 mystic t4cc but have everything else.

Candidates for next R4- Sunspot and Void

I recently pulled sunspot and immediately took him to R3. Void was supposed to be next in line for R4 but I'm liking sunspot so much he may take that spot? Should I take void up since I don't have an R4 science champ?
Again roster is linked here. Any team building advice especially for the newer champs would be appreciated.

Comments

• Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Brah. You already have a great selection of roster. But next time, plz take a snapshot she post it here.
    Camps that deserves r4 currently are Domino, Colossus, Sorcerer supreme, Void, Starky, Sunspot, OR.
    R3 worthy are ST, Morningstar, AA and Mr. Fantastic.
    Aegon should go to r4 when awakened and sig 100+.
    Not sure about Mojo and Longshot but I think you have too many mystic champs.

Yeah Warlock or Doom, whomever you enjoy playing with. Both are great options. Warlock I think will be great for Act 6 bosses.
    And yeah Void sound good too.
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108
    edited May 2020

Brah. You already have a great selection of roster. But next time, plz take a snapshot she post it here.
    Camps that deserves r4 currently are Domino, Colossus, Sorcerer supreme, Void, Starky, Sunspot, OR.
    R3 worthy are ST, Morningstar, AA and Mr. Fantastic.
    Aegon should go to r4 when awakened and sig 100+.
    Not sure about Mojo and Longshot but I think you have too many mystic champs.

Yeah Warlock or Doom, whomever you enjoy playing with. Both are great options. Warlock I think will be great for Act 6 bosses.
    And yeah Void sound good too.

Thanks! sorry about that- here is an image -