**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Instead of spending units on potions and revives kabam should give us the option to spend gold on t

I have been playing this game for a few months now and I always find it annoying that I rarely have enough units for potions and revives but I have more than enough gold but I know what to do with. So I would like to propose player should have The option to either spend Gold or units for potions and revives when playing in story mode or event quests. The price can vary depending on what the player chooses to spend for potions and revives. Maybe if the player chooses to spend gold on this item it will cost a little more gold than it would if the player chooses to spend units on the item for example.
Kabam I really hope you take this into consideration and make some sort of version of this happen.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Gold is basically infinite. Units are not, unless you pay for them.
    That's how it should be. Otherwise you will have people with an infinite amount of potions and revives
  • Options
    Z2f6hQZ2f6hQ Posts: 32
    I am not suggesting to do this for alliance wars. More specifically just story mode.
    If this is still not to other Players satisfactory then would kabam consider doing an event in the future where it would be easier to get units
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I was specifically talking about quests, yes. What would be the point on introducing new content , quest, act 7 if people could just revive an infinite amount of times without a throwback?
  • Options
    Ok then what if you where only able to do this once a week then with gold specifically.
  • Options
    And there will be a A limit On the amount of gold you can trade in for potions and revives