**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

M.O.D.O.K bug - Max distance using Dex Still hit once by SP1 Beam

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has had the same issue when fighting M.O.D.O.K. I was in AW fighting an awakened M.O.D.O.K. on tile 55 stun immune. I used three champs who all had the same issue: Corvus 5* R5, Sym Supreme 6* R2 and Gully 2099 6* R1.

I thought it was my mistake at first using Corvus, but seemed to get hit by the last hit from his SP1 when at Max distance and then using Dex to avoid the last hit. Dex was displayed on the screen twice but I still got hit and took damage. It happened with all three champs. I was defeated purely from this last hit. I need to mention that when about MID distance I would Dex his SP1 and seemed to completely avoid getting hit and Dex was displayed twice also. It only appeared to happen if I was as far away as possible then tried to Dex his SP1.

Unfortunately I don't have a screen shot I was trying not to die in the war!

Anyone else have the same issue? I have had this happen a few times in the past but cannot remember when and which map it was in. I had not had this happen so consistently until the War.

Fangio240

Comments

• Fangio240Fangio240 Posts: 8
    Fangio240 said:

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has had the same issue when fighting M.O.D.O.K. I was in AW fighting an awakened M.O.D.O.K. on tile 55 stun immune. I used three champs who all had the same issue: Corvus 5* R5, Sym Supreme 6* R2 and Gully 2099 6* R1.

I thought it was my mistake at first using Corvus, but seemed to get hit by the last hit from his SP1 when at Max distance and then using Dex to avoid the last hit. Dex was displayed on the screen twice but I still got hit and took damage. It happened with all three champs. I was defeated purely from this last hit. I need to mention that when about MID distance I would Dex his SP1 and seemed to completely avoid getting hit and Dex was displayed twice also. It only appeared to happen if I was as far away as possible then tried to Dex his SP1.

Unfortunately I don't have a screen shot I was trying not to die in the war!

Anyone else have the same issue? I have had this happen a few times in the past but cannot remember when and which map it was in. I had not had this happen so consistently until the War.

Fangio240

Forgot to mention I am using Iphone 7, MCOC Version 27.0.0, Iphone IOS 13.4.1.