**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Exposing cheaters

Last week our alliance exposed another alliance that was obviously using mal ware to a win their war with us..Now before I hear "your just mad you lost" let me assure you wins and loses are not that important to me.. What was disturbing is when I reported the incident to Kabam, they sent me a nice little e-mail about how they appreciated us taking the time and how they were taking the matter up blah, blah,blah, BUT ( and here's the kicker) due to privacy issues we would not know the result of the investigation..nor would we be made whole due to the cheating...So I guess cheating pay off..pitiful

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    the only question I have how did you know they were using malware though and you could maybe search someone from that alliance to see if they are still active
  • KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    I have no idea what you just tried to say lmao
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    They were using malware?
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Lol
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    isn't "malware" used to collect private data and do annoying pop-ups on your PC and stuff?
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    isn't "malware" used to collect private data and do annoying pop-ups on your PC and stuff?

He's being super sereal man!
  • HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    OP: "malware" lol. I do not think that word means what you think it means
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    edited September 2017
    All you can do is report. You will never know what actions were taken if at all. They aren't going to reverse the outcome.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Uh you do know what malware is op right, it certainly isn't what you're saying it is.

When you say cheating do you mean they went through your strongest defenders without taking any damage or just teleport to boss or whatever or did they just beat your alliance and you think they cheated cause of numerous reasons.

I know there's cheaters in game and sometimes they're easy to spot, especially if they make it really obvious in quests, and wars. They ban people all the time for cheating, for hacking, for moding so it doesn't pay to cheat and they will catch you eventually if you do cheat.

• Just to clear things up, every report of cheating will be investigated, however, our privacy policy prevents us from giving out information about players' account to others, including what action is or isn't taken on the account. This policy extends equally to all players; we wouldn't give out information on your account if someone accused you of cheating, so we can't give out info on anyone else's account either. Remember, everyone is innocent until proven guilty!
  • They take care of cheaters beating their content, way quicker than cheaters doing PvP content. It's just kabam
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Any chance that there are some written guidlines available for us to use in better determining whether we are witnessing a cheat and not falsely accusing someone that could possibly be capable of playing in a manner that we're not capable of accepting as legitimate? There was an instance in AW a few months back where I noticed an opponent member singlehandedly blasted through our middle with every node up AND took down our boss. When I saw his champs, I was in disbelief because not only did each have full hp, but all 3 were 3* champs. Our AW defense teams consist of no champ under a duped 4/40 4* BTW. I couldn't bring myself to question it in fear of the remote chance of falsely accusing him of cheating. Slim chance he could have been the "golden child" of MCoc....couldnt report it without better knowledge of what signs are present that help in pointing out cheating.....
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I wouldn't worry so much about making a false accusation, if the investigation doesn't find them cheating, no harm is done to them. It may end up a waste of Kabam's time that could be better spent, but as long as you have reason to suspect, I'd go for it.
    But some clarification on how to correctly identify a cheater would be welcome.