**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Room Runs and Rewards?

I missed a couple of days and got behind on Red Rooms but completed the targets today. So I had 3 cards. I did today's red room already and got the Intel so now I have 2 left. I know there's no completion rewards for Red Rooms but if I go back in using another key card and take an unexplored lane can I get another 248 or will that be a waste of my key card? I'm trying to catch up but is it possible to do so? Thanks.

Comments

• Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    i think someone said that the room reset if you do it again, there is no exploration reward.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    each Keycard is worth the Intel not the other way around. So if you have 4 Keycards you get 248 x4 worth of Intel. so each path would give you 248 upon completion .. you just don't get any exploration bonus. you just get another dose of Intel.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No exploration, only completion. And the room reset after completion. So you can save up Intel and enter Red Rift as many as you can within a day(s).
  • DreadknockDreadknock Posts: 25
    Awesome! Thanks for the clarification guys 👍