**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam needs to regulate sand bagging!!

Just started a new alliance and the frustrating thing of alliance war is these higher rates teams getting up on smaller ones. Kabam needs to step up on alliance pairing before they lose out to other mobile games

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    So how do you suggest they do that in a manner thats fair for everyone.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Have individual war rating that works similar to prestige in AQ.
  • Options
    VanPeltstaintVanPeltstaint Posts: 28

So how do you suggest they do that in a manner thats fair for everyone.

Stop matchmaking based on prestige and go by either overall war rating or average player rating, at least for the lower brackets under platinum. My alliance has run into way too many mismatchs this season that resulted in us being knocked down a bracket which hasn't happen to us in awhile and makes no sense since we've grown in strength and haven't moved up from our normal bracket.

Also, find some way to account for cavalier/endgame players being in silver alliances and below. Its ridiculous and a joke running into these players in low brackets who can easily perform in gold tier.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    How do you regulate that. I'm in a silver alliance but I'm cav, legend run, variants, and skills for platinum alliance. But at the moment I have no time. My schedule allows like a 8 hr block where i can smash arena, content, and what ever game things I chose.

How many platinum alliances do you think I have access to with 8 hrs for aq/aw and not around for anymore of it? I play and in lower alliances I can put up great numbers on allaince events, give them access to my defense, and I can just mow through nodes up.

Is this sandbagging have a cav player or is it someone that plays but schedule doesn't permit higher tiers.

That is the breaks for aq/aw with a 24hr period it sometimes doesn't fit in with people's schedules but they still play the game so they take lesser rewards in lower brackets which is better than 0 rewards.
  • Options
    VanPeltstaintVanPeltstaint Posts: 28

How do you regulate that. I'm in a silver alliance but I'm cav, legend run, variants, and skills for platinum alliance. But at the moment I have no time. My schedule allows like a 8 hr block where i can smash arena, content, and what ever game things I chose.

How many platinum alliances do you think I have access to with 8 hrs for aq/aw and not around for anymore of it? I play and in lower alliances I can put up great numbers on allaince events, give them access to my defense, and I can just mow through nodes up.

Is this sandbagging have a cav player or is it someone that plays but schedule doesn't permit higher tiers.

That is the breaks for aq/aw with a 24hr period it sometimes doesn't fit in with people's schedules but they still play the game so they take lesser rewards in lower brackets which is better than 0 rewards.

I understand the work schedule and never suggested you not be able to play war or go to a master alliance. I'm suggesting something needs to happen where players such as yourself are accounted for in the matchmaking process and matched with similar alliances. Tick for tack basically or close enough to it. I have a retired player in my ally who's cav and only puts down on defense and sometimes does offense if he's available. The rest of my ally are mostly just conqueror with some uncollected and we just lost a war against an ally who had 10 or more cav accounts in silver 3. That makes no sense and comes off as shady unless they're all retired or stopped playing war for awhile. It's just frustrating running into these DOA matchups when we're not even in a high bracket.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Once again how do you account for that. In my situation. Let's say I have an alliance all about the same schedule. We will win some wars and lose some wars purely on time factor and our ability to explore. That changes our rating and we get matched with a lower alliance purely on war rating. You got matched up against us because you were winning your way up. Where we are just not on enough to get higher up.

Another situation take a bunch of higher ranking players start a new alliance for whatever reason. Do they deserve to leap frog a ton of alliances in war to get up to gold and beyond or do they have to earn their way there same as everyone else. You will get steamrolled by them as they are progressing the ratings.

How does the system account for people that run 1 bg but all 10 are top dogs and no one else in alliance (these exsist) their alliance hero rating would be caught up to by a smaller 30 player alliance running 1 bg.

How does the system account for big alliances that don't like wars and run 5 in the season for rewards and then forgets it's there for the rest.

The system in place is fair already. Nobody wins them all. And you're war rating determines who you fight. There is no other way to account for all the variables.