**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster 14 Day calender.

Latest version of Mcoc installed.
Level 58
Uncollected title and still seeing 7day calender with premium shards.
Whats going to happen to players that arent seeing the calender when they should be.

Comments

• Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Are you getting the Grandmaster Crystal Shards or the PHC shards because if you are uncollected and getting PHC currently contact support directly with this is best advice you can really get.
  • Hi..
    here too
    Yesterday I've had the new uncollected calendar, where the shards don't show up and today returned on only premium crystals shards.
    Please fix this
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Yup confirming here too. Uncollected Calendar has disappeared.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. If you logged into the game and claimed your Premium calendar prizes, then updated to 15.0, you wouldn't see the Uncollected Calendar until the following days calendar reset.

Additionally, for @BeaCrucca17 and @CammonRo , it looks like you both have multiple devices accessing your account. The new devices you logged in with weren't yet updated to 15.0, so they weren't eligible for Uncollected. If you update them to 15.0, or go back to your original devices, you should see the Uncollected Calendar again tomorrow.
    @Kabam Wolf thanks for the follow up. I was actually able to claim the first Uncollected Calendar reward on one device running 15.0 but had to log in on another on the prior version at one point because I wasn't in a location where I could download the update. Is that what screwed things up? I also discovered that logging in on the older version reset my Kingpin arena streak to zero on my other device. I'll be more cautious about this in the future. I've since updated on all devices so I will check it tomorrow.
    One day later the Uncollected Calendar is now showing up. I'm a day behind now but at least it's back. Thanks!