**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Two looking for a P2/3 alliance that runs Map 6 at the end of the season

Basically, we've both run an alliance in the past that got up to P4 (Tier 4) and was running Maps 4 and 5 (200m AQ), but we want to push on and experience the game at a higher level.

We're both active, organised, and skilled. CEO has actually been playing at Tier 2 for the last season, whereas I've only played at Tier 4 but am a boss killer at that level, usually with 9-11 kills per war (and when we were in the same alliance I was better than CEO, but don't tell him I said that). We've both completed most single player content. We've both finished Act 6 and 100%ed V2,3 and 4. CEO has 100%ed LoL, and I will as soon as I pull Aegon. We're both currently working on 100%ing Act 6 (I've nearly finished 6.1, CEO is onto 6.2).

We appreciate that the one potential issue is prestige. I manage my resources and have deep reserves of sig stones, rank up gems, and other crystals, so I can certainly increase my prestige if needed for the right alliance, I've just preferred up to now to save sig stones for champions that need them like Cap IW rather than those that don't like BWCV. So if prestige is needed at a certain level we may be able to accommodate that, or get there pretty quickly.

If you're interested send me a message on Line (crazyjamie84).