**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labryith Of Legends Team Setup and Suggestions Plz

hey guys , these are my strongest champs and my **** masteries , plz give me some suggestion and tell me whther i should go for lol or not as my act 5 and variant 4 are done

Comments

• Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    anybody ?

Blade could do LOL with ghost rider synergy... but they are gonna be long fights and its gonna cost u alot of revives... you dont really have a good team setup for it. Wait until u have sone r5s... that way u get the increases timer.

Dont worry bro i am a skilled player and i used my awakening gem on blade instead of saving for aegon because firstly blade heals like hell and what if i dont get aegon for years
    anyone else could give me suggestions ?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    You’re said u skilled why need suggestions. I’m wil recommendations is to wait for rank5 Somone before try but blade ghost rider and Spaky is good for esay part or u can use Spaky bonus
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Personally I’d keep working on story, you don’t have a great option for lol, I did my initial path with sparky and it was like 1.5-2k units, I’d wait until you get a better option
    Gamer said:

You’re said u skilled why need suggestions. I’m wil recommendations is to wait for rank5 Somone before try but blade ghost rider and Spaky is good for esay part or u can use Spaky bonus

i said im a skill player because i clear 5 zones atleast with 4* max in sec 7
    and people say this to me and those people get r5 5* but still loose
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Ofcasse I’m don’t take it away but incursion bots u like crays so it really not that’s bad alest not for me but I’m stil recommended u to wait for one better option or rank5 blade. Mabye
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Ofcasse I’m don’t take it away but incursion bots u like crays so it really not that’s bad alest not for me but I’m stil recommended u to wait for one better option or rank5 blade. Mabye
    ok bro and awakened void will be more useful or awakened starky because ill buy a chronometer and i have to decide which awakening gem i should choose
    btw what if i run full boosts in lol with my champs then will it be better ?