**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Replacement for CB/BW for RttL

So the Marvel gods have not blessed me with a 4* BW or CB and I'm currently stuck on RttL chapter 4.2 (safeguard nodes) I have a duped Elektra at 4/40 but doesn't seem to get the job done. Any other suggestions or just wait lol. Been playing just over a year, Ghost Rider gets me through most content but he doesn't do well against safeguard when everyone is 14k+.

Suggestions please!

Comments

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Debuff champs, anything with good bleed and you'll walk through.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Any bleed champs or any other damage over time will do the job, AA would be really good gp, go is another. It's probably easier to
    List your top champs then it's easier to see what you got to work with
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    gwenpool, vision, wolverine, guillotine, black panther, drax, dr voodoo, x-23, yellow jacket, dormammu, archangel, mordo, hyperion.

Probably more that can do it. Just need strong DoT's like bleed/poison/degen.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Elektra is pretty good, although I think there is an Abomimation there. So maybe invest in Inequity and Resonate to help her or wait till they fix Vision.

There is also Agent Venom who has tenacitiy, Ultron can get by safeguard. Can't really think of anyone cause of that Abomination. If Abomination isn't there you face him in 2 or more rounds I think.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I'm still at 4.1, cause I'm waiting to unlock some more masteries and/or pull Crossbones.
  • I got through with wolverine, unfortunately i pulled gwenpool after safeguard
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Either bleed champs or just muscle through the safeguard. Personal did RTTL all of rttl chapter 4 with champs who didn't have ability accuracy reduction or bleed.fights are just long.

Now spite that is a pain without power control champs.
  • 1Durr1Durr Posts: 36
    Top Champs include GR 5/50 Magneto 5/50 Elektra, DD, Magik, 4/40. Khamala Khan Blackbolt and symbiote spider also 4/40 (none of those really help.) 5* include Drax, CW BP, Iron man, spider man, storm and hawkeye all at R2. Abomination seems to be the biggest pain. Might just bring khamala khan and deal with the super long fight lol. I also run DE so that kinda hurts Elektra's effectiveness in this instance. Is that the only safeguard quest in Chapter 4? GR pretty much deals with everything else I've run into thus far.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Drax bleeds people, as does HE. Looks like you will need to brute force through Abom with KK or BB, or get good luck with Elektra on him. DOn't have GR, so unsure what he can do, but I recall he has some bleed effects somewhere, that will be useful for other Safeguard champs. Google Road to Labyrinth nodes, should find a list of who is on what and where.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Wolvie does great. Bleed and regen. Bw and cb only bypass safeguard on crits and some hits from specials so they aren't really needed on that quest
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    There's other nodes with safeguard in rttl but not a whole quest
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I didn't get a CB or BW for it either. I did have a GP and Magik though. High bleed or poison champs are great for that. Magik was a surprise MVP too. She doesn't bypass safeguard or anything, but as long as you can avoid basic attacks and start an L2 chain, you don't have to worry about much. A little slower, but safe.
  • 1Durr1Durr Posts: 36
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    I didn't get a CB or BW for it either. I did have a GP and Magik though. High bleed or poison champs are great for that. Magik was a surprise MVP too. She doesn't bypass safeguard or anything, but as long as you can avoid basic attacks and start an L2 chain, you don't have to worry about much. A little slower, but safe.

yeah I noticed that too she does exceptionally with the limbo. Ok good to know all this that those two aren't needed just gonna take some patience and good skill. Although I only have one of those two things, and it's not patience lol
  • I'm in the same boat. But my biggest hurtle is Electro. Who are you guys using to bypass him? Even with a heavy bleed champ like GP he is still such a pain.