**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r4 next

I just put my Nick Fury at r4 and don't feel like taking him to r5 yet, so who should I take up next? I'm thinking either Quake or Gully 2099. I know Ghost is really good, but I despise playing her. Also, I just got a 4 star Mr. Sinister the other, and I'm wondering if he's good, as I need a good mutant champ.

Comments

• LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 163
    No doubt Quake is one of the best in game. If you can play her, or put in the time to learn to play her, I would rank her up. Otherwise G2099 will take you far with double immunities, great heals and damage once you get your combo up.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Quake, GR or LC.

You'll get the most from these champs at your current progression.

Agree with this. You should try to use ghost, but don't force yourself if you genuinely don't enjoy it. But I've found that if you play a champ more, you start to like them more. Might just be me though. Ghost carries so hard through all content
  • SwishBabySwishBaby Posts: 36
    Yeah I've tried to use her before, but I just can't seem to get ahold of her play style. Quake is way easier for me to play.