**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for New camp

Leaving my old alliance behind and wanting to move my talents elsewhere.

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I'm not sure what you're looking for. If you wanna, take a look at us and see if you're interested. The ally name is Astral Travellers (with 2 Ls) and send me a request if you are. We run 2 BG in AW and just finished in Silver 1. We run maps 4 and 3 in AQ, 3 and 3 if attack is going on. Good luck finding a new place!
  • JeezusJeezus Posts: 106
    Nevertrustahippy is my line I’d. We run one Map5 all week and are wanting to run two. Jeezus N Pals is the ally. Hmu
  • Homerclese_22Homerclese_22 Posts: 14
    Hey, if you're into map 5x5 with Aq focused group, hit me at Homerclese22 on Line. Aw is optional.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    jdrum663 said:

I'm not sure what you're looking for. If you wanna, take a look at us and see if you're interested. The ally name is Astral Travellers (with 2 Ls) and send me a request if you are. We run 2 BG in AW and just finished in Silver 1. We run maps 4 and 3 in AQ, 3 and 3 if attack is going on. Good luck finding a new place!

You alliance sounds great. If you have an opening someday I would be quite interested. I am not as powerful or experienced as the OP but I am an active player and willing to learn :)

• 2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 98
    Found a new home thanks my old alliance has 2 openings currently check EXCL2
  • 2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 98
    I’m done