**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Elsa Bloodstone VS Unstoppable

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
This isn’t a bug but a serious flaw in her kit. When an opponent with unstoppable hits into your parry you instead evade them only to get combo’d into OBLIVION. If possible could this be avoided. I want to know the community’s thoughts. Personally it feels like a BS counter.

Comments

• Options
    This is for her when attacking
  • Options
    I use her in endgame content as a 6*
  • Options
    I mean it happens all the same on the defensive side but I feel it matters more on attack
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Don't parry an unstoppable champ. I get your frustration though. Probably be a long time before that gets fixed.
  • Options
    RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36
    As an owner of a 6* 2/35 Elsa. I understand too but I learned in certain situations not to attack. Her evade is awesome though as you get a free combo.
  • Options
    Yes, but parring you to get combo’d sucks

As an owner of a 6* 2/35 Elsa. I understand too but I learned in certain situations not to attack. Her evade is awesome though as you get a free combo.

• Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    You call it a flaw, but it's a "flaw" that comes from a utility that makes her valuable. I have an r4 Elsa and been frustrated by it myself, annoying deaths to Rhino and Thing come to mind. But would I rather lose the valuable evade tool over learning to avoid parrying unstoppable champs?

Similarly, is it a flaw that Ghost can't phase as reliably vs Vision Aarkus and certain other armor break champs? Or an awakened Iceman vs CMM or Havok, the coldsnap ramps them up and gets you killed. Would you rather lose that utility over using a different champ in those unique situations? Bugs happen, but these particular pros/cons seem product of trying to find and maintain balance in the game.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

This is for her when attacking

Ohh I’m so glad you clarified that
    Was about to use her as a defender to test it
    if you want to ruin someone's life, but elsa on defense with suicides on
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

I bet she's fun at that rarity.
  • Options

I bet she's fun at that rarity.
    Very fun
  • Options
    RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36
    She's amazin to me. The behemoth busters make her like rulk as you do energy damage for each crit. No regrets takin her to rank 2. I picked her over capiw, Medusa, blade, thing, and all my other rank 4 5*s.