**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War focused P4 alliance, AQ 130M & map 4 LF1 skilled member to join us ASAP, Line required

Our alliance is currently looking for 1 new member to join us asap.

The alliance is very active, friendly, supportive. We use Line for communication.
Players from different timezones are welcome.

AQ: 3 BGs, we normally run map 4 with master modifiers, weekly score 130M+.

AW: Platinum 4 for the last couple of seasons, AW Tier 3-4, 3 BGs.

Summoner advancement: 500k-750k every week

AQ / AW participation is mandatory for all. AW takes priority over AQ.
We expect best champs in AW attack / defense.

No donations / minimums.

Requirements:

- Uncollected / Cavalier - a highly skilled player (should be able to finish 2 lanes in AW, should be flexible)
- active participation in AW and AQ (without needing to be reminded to move by officers)
- Line app (should have it and actually check it)
- 7k+ prestige, 500k+ total hero rating
- team player

Please contact Saltygoodness on Line / in the game.

Comments

• Sigmar360Sigmar360 Posts: 16
    Hi there this sounds pretty good to me, I am 10k prestige, over 1million hero rating, Dne completion of act 6, 100% LOL, 100% all Variants. In game tag Sigmar360. Contact me here. Just waiting for AQ to finish today and AW rewards to come out before switching.
  • Sigmar360Sigmar360 Posts: 16