**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Huge drop in AW rank, is this normal?

jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
We won our last war and were ranked at 1,207 or so in Silver 1. I just saw our final ranking and it's 252 or so in Silver 2. that's a drop of around 1,500 spots and we won. I'm not complaining, just wondering if this is normal. Thanks guys!

Comments

• Options
    PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 54
    We also dropped...and it doesn't make any sense.

We were placed 34th in Gold 1 when we entered our last war...won our last war (jumped to Tier 4) and placed 165th in Plat4. And was 165th until "season went into calculation"...now rewards are out and we actually dropped spots to 36th in Gold 1???? So we won our last war, jumped into new Tier so multiplier went from 4 to 4.5...and we are worse off than before???

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Perhaps they've only just finished the recalculations from Season 16?
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★

We also dropped...and it doesn't make any sense.

We were placed 34th in Gold 1 when we entered our last war...won our last war (jumped to Tier 4) and placed 165th in Plat4. And was 165th until "season went into calculation"...now rewards are out and we actually dropped spots to 36th in Gold 1???? So we won our last war, jumped into new Tier so multiplier went from 4 to 4.5...and we are worse off than before???

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

If you had looked at the rankings you would have noticed that they weren’t upgraded for over a day, your score got increased and you moved up in the ranking after the war before so yeah obviously you got catapulted back once everybody’s score got added @PufffPufff

@jdrum663 that multiplier applies to the next war, not the war you finished to get in the higher tier
  • Options
    Multiplier? I never mentioned any multiplier. I'm not arguing, you just confused me there for a sec.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    you would of gotten 200k or so points which put in up a tier based on the previous wars data - however this only accounted for your ally getting points, you don't see every other allys points go live immediately it usually takes a while for that to be published.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rankings weren’t updated for atleast a day according to the leaderboards before the season closed properly.
    Figured there’d be some big jumps when my alliance lost our final war and still jumped up 500~ spots
  • Options

Rankings weren’t updated for atleast a day according to the leaderboards before the season closed properly.
    Figured there’d be some big jumps when my alliance lost our final war and still jumped up 500~ spots

Congrats, that makes it seem even weirder that we won and dropped around 1,500 spots. Thanks for the input though!
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    The whole aw system needs a major overhaul. No one really knows what's going on and if a win will get you a certain bracket or not. It's not worth the stress. Not at all. I can see many alliances taking a break from aw when results are broken as it seems.
  • Options
    MarvzeliusMarvzelius Posts: 13
    Also thought we made a unusual big drop. Won our last 3 fights. We were already mid Silver 1 before the last fight and I thought as we won the last fight 100%, we would at least stay around that placing.

When rewards came, we were mid Silver 2. Well well, we only do optional 2 AW battlegroups for fun as our focus is AQ, so it's not a big thing for us. But as for OP, it seemed like an unusual drop for us also.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    jdrum663 said:

Congrats, that makes it seem even weirder that we won and dropped around 1,500 spots. Thanks for the input though!
    What I meant is that last night it showed we’d jumped up 500~ places, then when rewards came out the leaderboards corrected themselves and we dropped those 500~ places back to where we belonged
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★

jdrum663 said:

What I meant is that last night it showed we’d jumped up 500~ places, then when rewards came out the leaderboards corrected themselves and we dropped those 500~ places back to where we belonged
    Same thing happened to us. Jumped up +/- 500 places right after war (a loss), back to where we should be after updated leaderboard.