**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Endgame Players for R5 / R2 Help - high damage

Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
I have a bunch of good options for my next rank up. I know the "tier lists", but really looking for your first hand experiences. Comments would be really helpful from endgame players!

Uses will be AQ Map 5, AW, Act 6.2, 3 & 4 completion. I'm exploring Variants 2 and 3, but I know those champs can be niche. I really want a top damage dealer with this rank up.

I have Doom, Sentinel and HT at R5 now.

Need Endgame Players for R5 / R2 Help - high damage 25 votes

5* Sunspot (Duped)
0%
5* AA (Duped)
40%
Austd001_Thunderstruck77AdvEtjamaEinfachSoAmpx115Thoye3RenaxqqXguard77Riptide 10 votes
5* Warlock
16%
Lvernon15Thicco_ModeSL1229LBN1 4 votes
5* Domino
4%
2StarKing 1 vote
5* Hyperion (Duped)
12%
Haji_SaabUnsilentILLUSION8 3 votes
6* BWCV
28%
SpeedbumpUncle_Fatty_247MoosetiptronicZekedamamScrubhanCap45Diablord 7 votes
6* Stealth Spidey
0%

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Domino if you have the other trinity, she’s been my main act 6 clearer, but yeah Hyperion is a beast all rounder, I don’t use domino for aq or aw but Hyperion can do it all, get his healing down too it’s very underrated
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    5* AA (Duped)
    Thanks Speeds. I have 5*Masacre for Domino, but haven't pulled Rulk above 4*
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    5* AA (Duped)
    There's some good choices here. AA shuts down anything that can bleed and poison - and is a champ that every roster needs to have.
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    6* BWCV
    Trust me when I say it, u need Black widow. She was always on my team in my act 6 run, and she eventually carried me in act 7. I’m currently hunting for sunspot to have fun but he won’t get the entire job done for completion. Black widow has outstanding regen, power control and nice damage. U definitely need her in 6.4. I see that u have doom do if u want to change ur roster a bit then u got to go with aa. He’s a beast and will bring u far. In 6.3, there are a lot bosses that need specific counters, so if I rank one up, u won’t be able to use them on the rest. I’m just saying she’s a good champ all around. After aa them I would go warlock
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* Warlock
    Cap45 said:

Trust me when I say it, u need Black widow. She was always on my team in my act 6 run, and she eventually carried me in act 7. I’m currently hunting for sunspot to have fun but he won’t get the entire job done for completion. Black widow has outstanding regen, power control and nice damage. U definitely need her in 6.4. I see that u have doom do if u want to change ur roster a bit then u got to go with aa. He’s a beast and will bring u far. In 6.3, there are a lot bosses that need specific counters, so if I rank one up, u won’t be able to use them on the rest. I’m just saying she’s a good champ all around. After aa them I would go warlock

Trust me when I say a thread from 1.5 years ago in who you rank probably isn’t gonna be too useful for the op now