**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Accidental rank up package purchase

I've been paranoid about doing this ever since my daughter bought me a 900+- unit rank up pop up offer a few years ago, but now I've done it. 650 unit 4* mystic rank up - I've been playing for 5+ years, have a 1.5m base hero rating, so pretty obviously a mistake, right? Kabam support has, apparently a series of questions that they ask - pretty specific stuff, first purchases in game, when you started playing, original kabam email address. The start date question even had an "please estimate" caveat, so I figured I'd do a couple email searches and ballpark the answers to anything I couldn't find or remember. Oops - they closed the case when I got something wrong (they won't tell you which of the 5 questions you screwed up) and said please open if you find the correct info. So, like a sucker, I do a deeper dive into alternate email accounts I might have used, old devices (like many people I've switched from android to apple at some point in the past 5 years), research champ release dates to get a better guess when I started etc etc. Open a new case, but now they are, I guess, ignoring me or have flagged me, because while the first case was investigated quickly (if completely absurdly) now it's silence. I could just eat it, sure - that's what I did when my daughter clicked on one lol - but the process is so Byzantine and, with this virus, I have so much free time, that I keep tilting away. Any help would be appreciated - I am not a scammer, account purchaser or whatever you guys are fighting against with these questions, I'm just forgetful and have been playing this game for too long.