Accidental rank up package purchase

Il_CuocoIl_Cuoco Member Posts: 17
I've been paranoid about doing this ever since my daughter bought me a 900+- unit rank up pop up offer a few years ago, but now I've done it. 650 unit 4* mystic rank up - I've been playing for 5+ years, have a 1.5m base hero rating, so pretty obviously a mistake, right? Kabam support has, apparently a series of questions that they ask - pretty specific stuff, first purchases in game, when you started playing, original kabam email address. The start date question even had an "please estimate" caveat, so I figured I'd do a couple email searches and ballpark the answers to anything I couldn't find or remember. Oops - they closed the case when I got something wrong (they won't tell you which of the 5 questions you screwed up) and said please open if you find the correct info. So, like a sucker, I do a deeper dive into alternate email accounts I might have used, old devices (like many people I've switched from android to apple at some point in the past 5 years), research champ release dates to get a better guess when I started etc etc. Open a new case, but now they are, I guess, ignoring me or have flagged me, because while the first case was investigated quickly (if completely absurdly) now it's silence. I could just eat it, sure - that's what I did when my daughter clicked on one lol - but the process is so Byzantine and, with this virus, I have so much free time, that I keep tilting away. Any help would be appreciated - I am not a scammer, account purchaser or whatever you guys are fighting against with these questions, I'm just forgetful and have been playing this game for too long.