**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to take to 5/50 Thor or Captain Marvel??

Any suggestions on who I should take to 5/50?And I will have a mystic soon, should I take Dr Strange or Scarlet Witch to 5/50??

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Dr. Strange is not worth taking to rank 5 anymore. Scatler Witch maybe.

As for Thor or Ms. Marvel, I like Cpt. Marvel now over Thor. He too got nerfed. Although it depends on what you need or want. Who your other cosmics are as well.
  • Viper247Viper247 Posts: 13
    I just duped my Groot and took him too 4/40 no other cosmic worthy yet.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Cpt. Marvel, she's poison immume, doesn't need to be stunned to get fury, if she's duped hold on to her power. Can be used in every game mode I believe, especially in stun immune nodes she can make quick work of the opponent.
  • Viper247Viper247 Posts: 13
    Yes Thor and Captain Marvel are duped I do love the poison immune stuff Thor with fury hits like a truck too. I kind of figured about Scarlet Witch she still is great.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Thor and SW
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Thor and sw both are very useful
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I'm very interested in this myself. I pulled Thor and MM in the last week. I plan to take them both to 3/30 then see what they look like there.
    I have been sitting on a cosmic gem for about 3 months.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Thor, if duped. He needs to be duped to be good.

SW is the same way. When duped, she's awesome, though her signature ability needs to be fairly high.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Thor and SW. Both Still good even after the nerf. Btw, Thor also gets fury now without being stunned (he still gets that one as well)
    CM is available as 5* too, Thor isn't.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Like others have said, Thor needs to be duped to be good. His awakened ability is an armor break when he inflicts stun. This is obviously dependent on your ability to stun, so stun/debuff immune nodes basically "un-dupe" him. On hyper-aggressive AI fights, I can stack 2-3 armor breaks and then unleash an SP2/SP3 to end it quickly (parry, one hit, dash back, parry again, one hit, dash back, 3rd parry, Special - works really well against unstoppable colossus).

I have my Thor at 4/40 and he's at sig 30. I use him all the time, but I also know that he is not very good on stun/debuff immune nodes so I fight with someone else there. I still like him better than Hyperion, but I frequently put both in my attack team now.

Not sure why you would 4/40 Groot though. Duped or not, he serves very little function in the game. At best, you could max Limber and use him as a mediocre war defender. He's easily bottom 3 Cosmic with Khan and Carnage.
  • ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    Better Thor, he is poison immune
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Zabir wrote: »
    Better Thor, he is poison immune

"Thor is poison immune" Wait wut....