**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Multiple spots for 5x5 & Gold 1 North American alliance

We’re looking to fill multiple spots in our alliance! LINE app required. We run 5x5 in AQ using the Heroic tactics, looking to potentially switch to Master and/or some days of Map 6. Rebuilding a bit now but on average we aim for Gold 1 (or Plat 4 with enough wins) in AW seasons, typically around tiers 4 or 5. No minimums necessary on any other event, arena, etc. And looking for North American time zones only at the moment (USA, Canada, etc). If interested, please feel free to message me on LINE, my ID is DroidDoes007 🙂👍

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    I hear this is a great, chill alliance!
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Still looking to fill a couple spots! 🙂
    Few more spots still available!
    Figure rather than make a new post, I'll bump this one :smile: looking to fill a couple spots now that the AW season is over; still in the rebuilding process but same current requirements/goals, 5x5 in AQ with the added Heroic tactics (though could bump up to Master or do some map 6 w/ enough interest), and Gold 2 for AW but want to keep working on getting back up to Gold 1. LINE required, North American time zone required. Hit me up on LINE at DroidDoes007 if interested!
    Still one or two spots if interested! 👍