**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rewards need to be increased

KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
The amount of shards we are getting is very low now that 6 stars are coming. Last month calendar was a step in right direction. But the September calendar is a joke. Also AQ, AW and other areas of the game need rewards to be increased.

Also are with 6 stars on the way why dont we already have a 5 star arena to win 5 stars

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Is too soon to increase them. Wait a few months and the rewards will eventually incresse in some areas
  • What we need isn't more 5* / 4* shards. We need more 3* shards. :)
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I would like to see the 5* shard rewards increased in arena rewards and I would like to see a 5* arena as well as some new format of gameplay to collect them maybe bases? Or something else of the sort the accessibility of t2a is also an issue but with 6* of the horizon all facets of gameplay rewards need a revamp to accommodate such a big change.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    5000 5 star shards for heroic and 10,000 5 star shards for master mode, full explore would work
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    Xtripa, maybe your not as advanced a player as some of us.

My ign is same as scrern name not hiding. You can see i have been playing this game for a while.

I have r4cc cqts stored and t2a waiting in inventory from completing LOL.

But no champs worth the cats.

So yes i need them 5 star shards.

But since im guessing your ok with 4 stars it means you dint quite need em like me
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Keonex wrote: »
    Xtripa, maybe your not as advanced a player as some of us.

My ign is same as scrern name not hiding. You can see i have been playing this game for a while.

I have r4cc cqts stored and t2a waiting in inventory from completing LOL.

But no champs worth the cats.

So yes i need them 5 star shards.

But since im guessing your ok with 4 stars it means you dint quite need em like me

What's your defnition of advanced?
    I have 480k rating and one path in LoL done.
    I still give value to 4-stars because they are still worth it, so ranking them in still an option
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    5000 5 star shards for heroic and 10,000 5 star shards for master mode, full explore would work

That's too much to ask master mode is way too easy to warrant such rewards. They just added a full four stars worth of shards to master mode it will be a long long while before they add a full 5 star to master mode.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »

That's too much to ask master mode is way too easy to warrant such rewards. They just added a full four stars worth of shards to master mode it will be a long long while before they add a full 5 star to master mode.

I'm ready for a legendary mode with this rewards though
  • Sounds awesome. 100% master opens a short quest that has tougher enemies and a boss tougher than LOL type champs. As long as it's not a collector type boss. And we'd earn really good stuff (not too amazing) like a 4* crystal, 4* awakening gem crystal, 4* sig stones, a t4b, a t4cc. 4* champs supposedly going to be useless so why not let us buff them up with these every month.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★

Well if master is designed to be an "end game" event quest for top tier players, and with the introduction of 6* coming in 6 months, a 4* really doesn't mean anything for all the work you have to go through. You have to 100% heroic, then 100% master which is a ton of energy just in case you haven't noticed. I think it's like close to 40 energy refills which is roughly 1,200 units. Not to mention the tediousness of it and the unchallenging content. I'm not saying to put a full 5* crystal in master. I'm either saying bump the rewards to about 3,500-5,000 shards, or come out with a Grandmaster or Legendary difficulty that is truly challenging for top tier players with rewards that match. Make it somewhat punishing and include some 5* generic sig stones, maybe 1/2-3/4 of a T2A, and 5,000ish 5* shards. I don't think that's unreasonable or will throw the game out of balance and at least there is a little of everything that top tier players are looking for. Even with 1/2 T2A that's still roughly 8 months to rank one 5* champ to 4/55.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    How about 1 full t2a for master each month? It would still take 4-6 months to get enough of them to rank up a 5* champ with them.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    They will make ppl buy them first because all kabam cares about is bottom Dollar. Expect to see more and more deals. Glad I stopped spending a long time ago.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Well if master is designed to be an "end game" event quest for top tier players, and with the introduction of 6* coming in 6 months, a 4* really doesn't mean anything for all the work you have to go through. You have to 100% heroic, then 100% master which is a ton of energy just in case you haven't noticed. I think it's like close to 40 energy refills which is roughly 1,200 units. Not to mention the tediousness of it and the unchallenging content. I'm not saying to put a full 5* crystal in master. I'm either saying bump the rewards to about 3,500-5,000 shards, or come out with a Grandmaster or Legendary difficulty that is truly challenging for top tier players with rewards that match. Make it somewhat punishing and include some 5* generic sig stones, maybe 1/2-3/4 of a T2A, and 5,000ish 5* shards. I don't think that's unreasonable or will throw the game out of balance and at least there is a little of everything that top tier players are looking for. Even with 1/2 T2A that's still roughly 8 months to rank one 5* champ to 4/55.

Master mode is not end game people can do initial completion within a month or two of starting and some even full exploration after 2 or 3 months. Compare master mode to LOL, act 5 or even road to the labyrinth it is childs play compared to the roster and skill needed to beat those quests. I agree with adding a new difficulty but I'm tired of seeing people asking for more rewards just for doing easy content people seem to want more rewards for free or don't want to put in any time for increased rewards. You have to admit a full 5 star for content you can do with 3 star champions is pushing it a little which is what the person I was responding to suggested for master mode rewards.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Master mode is not end game people can do initial completion within a month or two of starting and some even full exploration after 2 or 3 months. Compare master mode to LOL, act 5 or even road to the labyrinth it is childs play compared to the roster and skill needed to beat those quests. I agree with adding a new difficulty but I'm tired of seeing people asking for more rewards just for doing easy content people seem to want more rewards for free or don't want to put in any time for increased rewards. You have to admit a full 5 star for content you can do with 3 star champions is pushing it a little which is what the person I was responding to suggested for master mode rewards.

When master mode was originally introduced it was meant to be "end game" meaning for the top tier players. That was before the new wave of top tier champs and 4/55 champs started becoming more common. Of course master is no longer really "end game" as 4/55 are much more common, as are high powered champs. There's a new "end game" that needs updated progression rewards and that's why I suggest adding a more challenging event quest difficulty in order to start earning a portion of those materials those players need.