**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman Vs Emma Frost

Who is more valuable? I have a 6* Emma Frost dupped and a dupped Iceman lvl 200 5*.

Can't decide who to r5/r2. Iceman is who I'm leaning, and I think his sp3 resistance is useful. Emma is great to for immunity. I definitely play better with Iceman. I can't decide ... 😬

Iceman Vs Emma Frost 25 votes

R5 5* Iceman
16%
F317TedthebellhopdoctorbMasterpuff 4 votes
R2 6* Emma Frost
84%
LeNoirFaineantTeddersSungjOdachiTaiphoon_zeroshadow_lurker22KDSuperFlash10RockypantherxMidnite93AlphA101TimeGenesisFreeToPlay_21Seanl85rivetLovekSupperHero4SalesArandombirdTheMailmannHuffman_CodeUnique_name 21 votes

Comments

• ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    You all are voting but not explaining your reasoning
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    R2 6* Emma Frost
    All things being equal I'd rather rank the 6*. In this case, I don't think it's equal as Emma is better. Immunity to practically everything and she hits much harder than Iceman. Also you have Phoenix which makes her even better. If you run suicides or plan to run suicides that would widen the gap in favor of Emma. But Iceman is good. Rank him if you like him better.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    R2 6* Emma Frost
    Emma Frost does everything that Iceman does, but slightly better. Iceman is known mainly for his triple-immunities, Emma Frost has like, 7-8 different immunities in her diamond form.

She's also an evade counter like Iceman, he uses Coldsnap to stop evade whereas Emma's all attacks cannot be evaded when she's in Telepath form.

Emma's Frost's awakened ability is basically like Iceman's, but more sig-stone heavy and slightly better, since it is active all the time in her Diamond form. She takes reduced damage from a single source. 50% at sig 1 and 5% at sig 200.

Damage wise, Emma takes it easily. At 10 prowess, her SP2 hits like a frieght train.
  • ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330

Emma Frost does everything that Iceman does, but slightly better. Iceman is known mainly for his triple-immunities, Emma Frost has like, 7-8 different immunities in her diamond form.

She's also an evade counter like Iceman, he uses Coldsnap to stop evade whereas Emma's all attacks cannot be evaded when she's in Telepath form.

Emma's Frost's awakened ability is basically like Iceman's, but more sig-stone heavy and slightly better, since it is active all the time in her Diamond form. She takes reduced damage from a single source. 50% at sig 1 and 5% at sig 200.

Damage wise, Emma takes it easily. At 10 prowess, her SP2 hits like a frieght train.

Dude I had no idea about her damage reduction. Definitely going Emma. Does it work with sp3 as well?