**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Special 1 and Ghost Phase interaction

MotheawesomeMotheawesome Posts: 22
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

Ghost has a weird interaction with Emma’s Special 1 while phasing. Ghost gets hit and takes damage, very unusual. I’m pretty sure it’s a bug is it not?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    No it not a bug can’t explain why something like it is a spictel type of proticall
  • MotheawesomeMotheawesome Posts: 22
    Gamer said:

No it not a bug can’t explain why something like it is a spictel type of proticall

If that’s the case how come mysterio’s miss mechanic work while ghosts doesn’t?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It's intended. It is explained in her spotlight.
    Is just one of many "hidden" abilities and interactions that aren't properly explained in the game, like it should be
  • MotheawesomeMotheawesome Posts: 22
    edited May 2020

Ah I get it now, thanks. Kabam should clear that up and make it expand to all miss champs.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Ah I get it now, thanks. Kabam should clear that up and make it expand to all miss champs.

Do think it shuld de the same mystiore Mabye it because he coms after. So Mabye it a oversight mot sure
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Gamer said:

If that’s the case how come mysterio’s miss mechanic work while ghosts doesn’t?
    Because the fish bowl deflects mind attacks
    Also since she attacks the mind it makes sense ghost can't phase it because her mind can't phase away from telepathy.