**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BWCV vs Sunspot

Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
I just pulled BWCV as a 6*, which upends my plan to bring my 6* Sunspot to R2. I’d appreciate thoughts on who others think is better between the two. I am Cavalier and am currently working on finishing variants and then act 6. I don’t have real experience with BWCV at this point but I’ve taken her into RoL and she is pretty versatile (I don’t have her as a 5*). I was planning on ranking Sunspot because of his damage output and perfect block which would be helpful for later act 6 chapters. Appreciate your thoughts, especially from those with experience using both.

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    BWCV has 10X the utility sunspot has. She can do LOADS of stuff, power steal, regen and some damage along the way. Unless you are looking for prestige I’d definitely take up BWCV over sunspot any day. Yes sunspot has more damage but BWCV can do MORE and still deliver some spicy damage. Yes sunspot has perfect block but BWCV has regen on the sp2 which, if played right, can heal 50% of your health at once, and then before you know it you have ANOTHER sp2 so it’s rinse and repeat. She can also counter the 6.2 champion boss with buff immunity and you still have a month to take advantage of the regen ‘bug’.

TL;DR BWCV has more utility, can do variants and act 6 comfortably
  • Options
    Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    @TP33 Appreciate the insight on BWCV. I am definitely not looking for prestige with this rank up. I am looking for more utility in my top ranks and it sounds like she’s got it. I took her into RoL and agree her sp2 heal is amazing. Ended my fight with WS at 100% health. Couldn’t get charged up though. Assume that’s because WS isn’t immune. Are there other ways of bringing up (aside from letting yourself get hit for a bleed effect)?