**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Alliance War and Quest Additional Energy

Hi Kabam,

Is it possible to extend the energy limit of AW and AQ to 8/8 instead of 5/5? Some players need to sleep for 8 hours and would like to not be badgered by Alliance mates on wasted energy because of being asleep for more than 5 hours. I think it's just fair considering the amount of effort that your players exert just to play your game (e.g. setting an alarm so they can move in war or quest). This might lead to "burnout" which probably caused other players to quit AW/AQ or the game altogether. Please consider. Thanks!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,144 ★★★★★
    I sleep for more than 8 hrs most nights and never have any issues clearing. What are you doing with the other 16 hrs and why are you waiting until you are full energy to move?
  • Options
    BaronronBaronron Posts: 25
    edited May 2020
    I have no problem clearing. I just think 8/8 is great instead of 5/5. That's it.

You wake up, you move 8 tiles and clear more fights while you have time.

It's like having 4 beers instead of 2 or having 3 days off at work instead of 2.

Not everyone has the same day structure as you.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I will certainly never say no to having a higher energy cap even though i can survive on 5
  • Options

I sleep for more than 8 hrs most nights and never have any issues clearing. What are you doing with the other 16 hrs and why are you waiting until you are full energy to move?

Not everyone has the same day structure as you. A hospital nurse (who plays MCOC) has a different day structure than a real estate agent or a slacker. Not all players have a lot of time in their hands, you know.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,144 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Baronron said:

Not everyone has the same day structure as you. A hospital nurse (who plays MCOC) has a different day structure than a real estate agent or a slacker. Not all players have a lot of time in their hands, you know.
    A hospital nurse during this time has higher priorities than playing this game.

I have 2 jobs working 60 plus hrs a week as well. Plus 2 kids to look after. Just saying.
  • Options

Baronron said:

A hospital nurse during this time has higher priorities than playing this game.

I have 2 jobs working 60 plus hrs a week as well. Plus 2 kids to look after. Just saying.
    Exactly my point. Not everyone is as flexible as you are. We've different priorities so it's not fair to ask why other players can't do the same thing you're doing. Not all are able to "sleep for more than 8 hrs most nights and never have any issues clearing". Like I said, it's just nice to have and not a complaint.