**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stagger not working

Stagger is not taking away opponents next buff. Definitely the case with Juggs; not sure if it's occurring when using other champs that apply this debuff like Jane Foster.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is workin as intended. Juggernaut and UC triggers 2x unstoppable buffs.
    Stagger removes one of them, but not the other (unless you have 2x staggers triggered in the enemy).

Now, if they are supposed to trigger 2x Unstoppable buffs, i don't know. But that's what a MOD answer in the past
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Stagger removes one of them, but not the other (unless you have 2x staggers triggered in the enemy).

Now, if they are supposed to trigger 2x Unstoppable buffs, i don't know. But that's what a MOD answer in the past

With all due respect, I don't see how this is working as intended.

Up until a few months ago, there was 1 buff and we were able to stagger Juggy or UC. It's been like that for as long as the staggered ability has been around. I remember when they added a 2nd Unstoppable buff, perhaps in response to UC not activating unstoppable, I don't recall exactly. Did they "fix" a bug by adding a 2nd Unstoppable buff? A 2nd buff that now makes Staggered useless against Unstoppable heroes?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »

Up until a few months ago, there was 1 buff and we were able to stagger Juggy or UC. It's been like that for as long as the staggered ability has been around. I remember when they added a 2nd Unstoppable buff, perhaps in response to UC not activating unstoppable, I don't recall exactly. Did they "fix" a bug by adding a 2nd Unstoppable buff? A 2nd buff that now makes Staggered useless against Unstoppable heroes?

It happened a while back when unstoppable was bugged yeah. Now it triggers twice so you'll need two stacks of stagger or more. I think that was how they fixed it when it wasn't triggering properly. Just need to be aware whenever you're facing juggs.
    MikeHock wrote: »

I think it doesn't make sense too, but that's how they fixed something ...
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Their fix is broken but instead of revisiting it they changed how a champ worked...smh
  • RhyanoRhyano Posts: 11

Please if you don't understand the issue; ask clarifying questions. This is not working how intended. As I stated stagger is not working. I did not mention unstoppable.

To create clarity for a you; I tested Juggs against drax... stagger didn't prevent a fury. Also, I tested against red hulk and it didn't block him from gaining a heat charge.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Rhyano wrote: »

Please if you don't understand the issue; ask clarifying questions. This is not working how intended. As I stated stagger is not working. I did not mention unstoppable.

To create clarity for a you; I tested Juggs against drax... stagger didn't prevent a fury. Also, I tested against red hulk and it didn't block him from gaining a heat charge.

Heat charges are not buffs. But stagger seems to be working just fine for me. Hood staggers Hyperion's power gain buff every time. Also, I have 2 Juggs I use in arena and one I used versus Venom and he staggered his buffs. Another I used against BB and he staggered his buffs. I'm not entirely sure why yours is not working but I, personally, am not experiencing stagger issues.
    Rhyano wrote: »

In that case it was my mistake. I always see threads asking why Hood's staggers don't work against Juggernaut and UC. I thought this was another thread asking the same question
  • sawe5456sawe5456 Posts: 31
    stagger only prevent opponent buff. not passives. Try 1-2x heavy (2-4x stagger) using jane foster vs jug (2x unstoppable)