**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

low power players

there must be better rewards for low-level players. Players cannot develop and grow.

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    If that were the case, then there wouldn't be any FTP players in the game that are Uncollected. The rewards for low level players are fair. It's late in the game that things start getting BS.
  • Options
    MrFerhatMrFerhat Posts: 43
    the rewards are very few and very bad
  • Options
    MrFerhatMrFerhat Posts: 43
    only the rewards should be a little better
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They were already made lot better than what they used to be.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Back when I started playing in 2015... Oh, hell, let's just say it was much worse back then.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    They really shouldn't. Completion of act four can be pretty easily done with three stars. No offense, but it doesn't take that much skill. Where are you in story and what is your roster like?
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I started a 2nd account a few days ago and within 2 hours I had 2 4 star champs, (thx to the feeling green event and the side event quest) a day after creating the account i had a rating of 20k already becuase I grinded the hell out of the game non stop, I've slowed down a little bit and have just started act 4, be lucky...no...*grateful* that it's this easy compared to a few years ago
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    The rewards for low level players are really good. Between the revamped act rewards and eq awards along with the objectives, new players get loads of gold and rank up materials, as well as 3 and 4 star crystal shards
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    nowadays you can get a 4/55 in a week. Rewards are pretty good if you ask me
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I started this game in october and I am an FTP, I'm already at 5.2.4, I have 2 maxed out 4*s, 2 r3 5*s, I have 9 5*s, and I balance this game with school and family life
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    MrFerhat said:

there must be better rewards for low-level players. Players cannot develop and grow.

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    MrFerhat said:

the rewards are very few and very bad

no u
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    This is a downvote fiesta lmao
  • Options

This is a downvote fiesta lmao

yeah it is
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    this thread is just calling for me.
    As a low-level player, I believe the rewards are just fine. I'm too lazy to get UC. I probably could, but I'm more interested in doing the side quests than investing in story. I don't deserve UC level rewards. I accept that in order to get top-tier rewards, I have to put in the effort. If I don't work for it, I don't deserve ****. I open a 5 star a month and I'm fine with that.
    Summary: The rewards are fine. If you want top-tier rewards, get UC. If you don't want to put in the effort, deal with it
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,780 ★★★★★
    MrFerhat said:

Explain what is better.
  • Options

this thread is just calling for me.
    As a low-level player, I believe the rewards are just fine. I'm too lazy to get UC. I probably could, but I'm more interested in doing the side quests than investing in story. I don't deserve UC level rewards. I accept that in order to get top-tier rewards, I have to put in the effort. If I don't work for it, I don't deserve ****. I open a 5 star a month and I'm fine with that.
    Summary: The rewards are fine. If you want top-tier rewards, get UC. If you don't want to put in the effort, deal with it

they jailed you? They’re coming for everyone these days