**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Everyone hates AW, but AQ is much worse

2»

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I may be in the minority but I wish the defenders changed every week. It gets boring acing the same champs on the same paths all the time. At least if the defenders changed it wouldn't be as repetitive.

While that would be fun, the strain on officers isn't worth it
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

I may be in the minority but I wish the defenders changed every week. It gets boring acing the same champs on the same paths all the time. At least if the defenders changed it wouldn't be as repetitive.

I should have stated I was talking about defenders in AQ. It wouldn't put any strain on officers
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    At least from my alliance standpoint, AQ is the best mindless part of the game with great rewards! Why does it have to be exciting? Go in, fight a couple fights every few hours and collect rewards! Once you have your attack team set for AQ, you are free to concentrate on the other content, whether it be EQ or Story. You don't need to be that engaged in AQ, just enjoy the rewards for easy play.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

I should have stated I was talking about defenders in AQ. It wouldn't put any strain on officers
    It would. Lanes wouldn't have to stay the same if people didn't have counters. And they do t understand champs that should be there in AQ combined with the nodes. AQ is mindless, but atleast you know what you have to do. If they shared the Map in advance, then it may work.
  • Options
    SmasherM86SmasherM86 Posts: 67
    I don't know why I should keep logging in 4-5 times each day to complete a stupid AQ map, We have more important stuff to do in life !!!
  • Options
    Lockey36Lockey36 Posts: 21
    I agree Seatin on this game getting boring now, it’s more becoming a chore rather than being fun. Especially War and AQ it’s the same s**t different day.
    Plus too many BS fights in the game with only unique champs able to clear content properly. I’m all for game development and keeping it challenging but I can’t be the only one who thinks some fights are designed for the sole purpose of making you use resources. Seatins Act 7 beta play shows exactly this.
    I’m also a leader of an alliance and my biggest problem besides recruiting which is always a problem, is keeping members motivated.
    I speak with my team mates regularly and they all say the same thing it’s just too repetitive and boring in AQ and War. They especially feel War rewards don’t justify a full months effort.
    Don’t get me started on immunities, Iceman not immune to cold snap WTF his made of ice ! Thor not immune to shock, his the God of thunder FFS ! I could go on...

I feel this game needs to be readjusted to make it both challenging and fun with a better balance.
    You shouldn’t be restricted to certain champs for progression, skilled players deserve the respect and rewards for being skilled and not waiting on luck or RNG to pull a champ that they need.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    AlphA101 said:

Everything in this game is boring now !!

Except v3 and v4. Love those (well.. most of them)
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I am not a fan of the new nodes. Some fights become an absolute pain in the ass with certain node combos in AQ.

My biggest complaint is the time. 1hr timers. Wtf.

Why are all my best champs locked into aq and aw nearly all the time i need them. Change timers to 30 mins. Jx
  • Options
    KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92

AQ is on par with arena as the most boring mode in MCOC. It is so repetitive and static and its just so damn boring. Yes the rewards are great, but its so much dedication to something we do everyday. At least in war you face different enemies and different alliances and its not the exact same thing everytime. Im not praising AW, its also not great, i just hate AQ and hate how it is mandatory to play it to progress and how its awfully repetitive.

Guess your prestige is not the best ...
  • Options
    SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180

AQ is about as good as it gets for effort/reward ratio in this game

Completely agree with this but it also painfully repetitive. By day 3 I just want to be done with it. Kabam needs to change up the schedule or something to reduce the monotony. Maybe instead of 5 days on and 3 off maybe 3 days on and 2 days off. Just break up the routine we have since the AQ was introduced.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★

I don't know why I should keep logging in 4-5 times each day to complete a stupid AQ map, We have more important stuff to do in life !!!

AQ is a choice, if you don't want to do it, don't. Remember, you choose what alliance you want to be in. If you want changes, then make them yourself. Don't complain about something you are in full control of!

AQ is repetitive, but that's why it becomes easy, mindless fights! If you need your AQ attackers for other content, you either don't have a deep roster or you should think about changing paths.
  • Options
    Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    Still angers me when we start with 3 energy. Kabam logic - Let's give a chance to the players that come in late to not lose energy but let's not give full energy to the people that start on time!! Doesn't hurt anyone to just start 5/5.