**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

why not make some changes to the 5 and 6 star crystals?

ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 284 ★★★
I have an idea for the 5 and 6 star crystals that may help with players looking for a certain champ, synergy champs, trying to awaken a champ, or just their favorite champ period. Why not make the crystals class specific on certain days? The coding would not be that hard because you already have the champs separated because of the daily class cav crystals you can purchase in the store everyday, so why not make 5 and 6 star crystals like that? Especially with the class gates in 6.2 some players are hunting for those certain class champs in crystals to the point of walking away from the game because they've opened hundreds and just can't get them. So at least this would narrow down the chances of pulling that class specific champ they need to progress further in end game content. The champion pool is getting so massive that pulling the champ you want is becoming next to impossible. So this, like I said, would narrow down that pool to that class only. So Monday would be mutant class, Tuesday would be skill, Wednesday would be science, Thursday would be mystic, Friday would be cosmic, Saturday would be tech, and Sunday could be all classes for anyone who isn't hunting a specific class.

Another idea is why not make featured crystals nexus crystals? The featured pool let's face it is only a small handful of champs people even want so why not give them a chance to choose 1 from a list of 3 champs? Now I and everyone else knows you may still end up with 3 champs that you do not want to pick but it would at least give them a choice to go with a 6 star Electro instead of a 6 star Joe Fixit. The 5 and 6 star featured crystals cost more than a basic crystal, as they should because it has some of the newest champs in the game, but when you put in that much work and patience to grind for enough shards to go for a featured instead of a basic why not let them have 3 pop up out of the many in the featured pools and they get to choose 1?

I think all these changes like this would bring more choice to opening crystals and not having players so frustrated because they need a certain class champ and have hit a wall because all they get is certain classes over and over. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos let me know your opinion on this. Do you think it's a great idea and would help more with the enjoyment of grinding for shards to open crystals?

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    I think it’s a good idea, but what if you had to wait a week just to have a chance at pulling a certain champion. Also I’m hunting multiple champions rn, sym supreme, squirrrel girl, ghost, warlock so a crystal with only one class wouldn’t be great for all players, maybe a system where you can select if you want the daily class or just the basic would work
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    They would have to keep the basic crystal and featured as well as making these new crystals you suggested.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    The answer is even simpler. Make nexus crystal be available to all. withdraw all yesteryear champs till rework is not completed. People are willing to pay 15k shards to win a good one. No one is a fool to draw featured when it still has probability of a rhino or moonlight saying hi to us. Bad pulls demoralise people and then no one feels like doing any contents anymore.