**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

"Error Has Occured" Box Everytime I Log In

So I'm not sure if this is the case for everyone but every time I log in, I get the little "An Error Has Occured" Box. It's not a big deal but it does get annoying to have to get rid of the box every time I want to log into the game. This has been happening every since I updated my game yesterday. I know a lot of people have been having issues with the update, but I haven't seen anyone have this specific issue. I am on android so I was just wondering if this is just me or have some of you guys been having the same issue?

4bz9jsmk4f59.png

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Someone in my alliance just mentioned the same thing. In the screenshot he showed me it had the same message as well. Also popped up on the main loading screen when you first open the game.
    Device: Redmi Note 4
    Android 7

2t8dhr5tbz4c.jpg
    iq38edbq59t8.jpg
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Yes this happening to me also I'm using android
  • Options
    This is happening to me too. I'm using iPhone
  • Options
    Happens to me too its annoying when you have to log in for rewards and have to wait 15 mins to do so
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 515 ★★★
    I can confirm it happens to me too. Android S7 Edge
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Happens to me too its annoying when you have to log in for rewards and have to wait 15 mins to do so

Why would you wait 15m? I'm on android and the game still loads in the background I just hit continue and... well continue.
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Well I'm glad that this got to at least a few people. @Kabam Miike pass this on to the game team bud.
  • Options
    polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    There was a thread a few days ago and one of the mods was asking how often it occurred, type of data source, and phone we are using. Haven't seen an answer since then.