**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mother's Day Event 2020

Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
I would like to tell that this month of may is kind a most boring month for me as I am getting the worst rewards from red rifts [sig stones,1000 5 star shards,sig stones again] and even some are getting exciting rewards its so boring to wait 2 days for one chance.
So I want another quest in which luck is not everything and Mother's Day is the perfect day to run such quest. It's my request to Kabam and I also want to know what others think about it.

YES

NO

Comments

• Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Mother's Day varies from country to country so it probably won't work
  • Options
    I might be wrong but Mother's Day is celebrated on 2nd Sunday of may in MOST countries,and Kabam runs much quests which vary in timeline throughout the globe,so it won't harm. Correct me if I am wrong
  • Options
    Yeah right,but they should add something to make players with savage luck in red rifts ,PROGRESS.
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I agree on redrift part I also got some worse rewards and it's too short now a day it's become boring without any side event...maybe we got something I would like if kabam give event of high lv boost and revives