**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Help! 4* Winter Soldier and 4* Luke Cage from 4* crystals

So I just opened up two 4* champ crystals and got Luke cage and winter soldier and I feel like I got screwed. Are these guys worth ranking up?
FYI, I am fairly new to the game (3 months playing) and have 3 other 4* champs.... all rank 3 magneto, magneto (marvel now), and falcon. Please Help.

Comments

• Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Luke: no
    WS: yes
  • Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Luke Cage is currently garbage, Winter Soldier is not a bad champ by any means he just is not the best
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    I dont think any of your team is worth R4 unless duped. Keep them at R3.

I would say R3 all of them so you have a full team, you would end up doing it anyway when your roster fills out just for grinding arena.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Falcon has great utility hes worth r4 atleast
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    3 months into the game & he's opening 2 (two!!) 4* crystals, while already having 3 (three!!) 4* champs o_O

no comment about who u pulled, just make due with who u got (every 4* has it's uses, even if it's only arena fodder).
  • Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    At least you're trying to pull through it.

Personally if I pulled Luke Cage and both Magnetos in the first 3 months I'd start all over
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    You wot, Falcon worth 4/40? WS is way better.

Protip: NEVER 4/40 a character you don't intend to 5/50 ASAP. I have only one character at 4/40 I regret, and that's Groot (I had to rank him for prestige way back in the day, didn't have enough rank down tickets to get him to 3/30). Every other one (Hyperion, Thor, YJ, Guillotine) will be 5/50 when I can spare the catalysts away from my 5*s.