**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

More difficulty maintaining infinite streak after 15.0

Anyone experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    I find the reason i am having more trouble is because enemies are WAY more likely to just hold on to their special L3 and one hit kill me.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    didn't notice any change.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 360 ★★
    Happens to a lot of guys. Take the little blue pill.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,728 ★★★★★
    Nope.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,218 ★★★★
    Sea about the same to me, as well.
  • Options
    Tru_dp_23Tru_dp_23 Posts: 17
    yea nothing changed for me just u gotta get gud
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    This was for people who have this similar problem. Not for people to say get "Gud". That adds nothing of value to the thread. I had no problems maintaining 200+ streak before. So I guess there is no possibie way it could be the game becasuse these few people represent the whole community and I just need to get "gud".
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,963 ★★★★★
    Are you able to describe more the problems you encountered? Would help with a bit more details.

E.g. AI that don't use specials, AI has hits super fast? Death match appearing when it's not expected?
  • Options
    Yes. The champs drag the fight and they intercept like no tomorrow .. I almost got KOd quite a few times in easy fights