**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better: Aarkus or Medusa?

Excluding Synergies
Post reasons

Who is better: Aarkus or Medusa? 42 votes

Aarkus
28%
Lvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235shadow_lurker22PImpDaddyDarkEternityON420_SUCKSBawa69Doctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensSuperiorSymbioteSupperHero4SalesNémésis14 12 votes
Medusa
71%
INTEGRALMets17SungjDuke_SilverBrokenDrDeadpoolGustavo20ChampioncriticKDSuperFlash10RockypantherxAdityatheaawesomEtjamaBendableThumbMother_FlerkenNichj99DeaconLDyoutube8440BLACKMILKTEA_88FrostyNickelThicco_Mode 30 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    It’s Medusa
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Aarkus
    Get ready for your daily dose of disagrees
    (Not from me)
    Medusa
    Medusa also has Bleed. You get that armor shatter up, parry heavy, get crits, pop off an sp2. Destroys Robots, doesn’t require being close to the opponent to do DOT damage.
    edited May 2020
    Medusa
    My problem with Aarkus is the need to be so close. Medusa just needs to get hits and apply armor breaks for what she needs, Aarkus needs to be right next to the opponent. Dexterity takes away the DOT damage and resets the timer on the armor break.

Dexing something as simple as Winter Soldier’s sp1 will reset those timers, and it’s frustrating to be so close to another armor break, then dexing a special, then realizing that you’ve just reset the armor break timer.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Aarkus
    I used Aarkus and got a 50 sec armour shatter placed on the opponent enough said
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Aarkus

My problem with Aarkus is the need to be so close. Medusa just needs to get hits and apply armor breaks for what she needs, Aarkus needs to be right next to the opponent. Dexterity takes away the DOT damage and resets the timer on the armor break.

Dexing something as simple as Winter Soldier’s sp1 will reset those timers, and it’s frustrating to be so close to another armor break, then dexing a special, then realizing that you’ve just reset the armor break timer.

Or you could use a sp3 and not worry about having to breathe the same air as your opponent. It's not even hard to build to his specials with 5 power gain buffs
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Medusa
    Why is there another poll of this?
  • SupperHero4SalesSupperHero4Sales Posts: 85
    Aarkus
    Vision Aarkus is my choice for Cosmic-Class Anti-Robots and you cannot compare without at least considering the powerful Synergy Bonuses with Ice-Man and Mysterio prolonging Ability duration by 2 seconds.