**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone Else Having Control Issues?

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I see people are still having fun with the Flags. Pretty much wasted effort. Doesn't bother me a but
    Hey gang,

I'm sorry you're running into these issues and even more so that they're still a present issue. I can understand where it may seem these aren't being worked on, but please rest assured we are working diligently to get them resolved.

All bugs are different from the last and all bugs will take different amounts of time to be fixed. Some can be quicker and some can take quite a long time based on the mechanics of it. We've addressed that in the past in prior posts.

The best way to further help us with these issues would be giving us device, OS and connection information. We can take that information and hand it to our game team to help with the investigations.

Thanks Vydious. I was just trying to isolate it myself. I know they're being worked on. Didn't mean to feed any other doubts. It's a Galaxy Tab A. Android 5.1. WiFi. Thanks.

Disregard that first comment. I apparently saved a Draft that I decided not to post because it would just feed something else. Lol.
  • It's funny how awful this game has become since update 12.0 and I'm sick of seeing the moderators say I'm sorry this is happening and give us details about it yet there are countless posts since 12.0 with the same information given. How about they own up to their mistakes and give us a game worth playing, personally my playing time has dropped from playing for 6+ hours a day during working days and up to 10 hours on the weekend to maybe a couple of hours a day be it a work day or weekend. I guess like any addiction this has gotten ugly and turned against us
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hey gang,

I'm sorry you're running into these issues and even more so that they're still a present issue. I can understand where it may seem these aren't being worked on, but please rest assured we are working diligently to get them resolved.

All bugs are different from the last and all bugs will take different amounts of time to be fixed. Some can be quicker and some can take quite a long time based on the mechanics of it. We've addressed that in the past in prior posts.

The best way to further help us with these issues would be giving us device, OS and connection information. We can take that information and hand it to our game team to help with the investigations.

Oh come on this has been gone on for a awhile now and obviously affects all kinds of devices, all kinds of models, all kinds of version, all kinds of carriers.

Everytime we tell you about them we get the same old same old answers , desipite everything we give you to fix said issues they never seem to get fixed even if you say they were "fixed" or being addressed.

I'll humour you.

Zte warp elite 5.1 2, gb ram, 4g lte full bars

Samsung Galaxy j3 emerge 6.01, 1.5 gb ram, 4g lte full bars

Moto E4 7.1.1 2gb ram, 4g lte full bars sprint

Lg tribute 5 6.0, 1.5 gb ram, 4g lte full bars

Lg truibute hd 6.0, 1.5gb ram, 4g lte full bars

Lg x power 6.0, 2gb ram, 4g lte full bars

Lg realm 4.4 1gb ram, 4g lte full bars

Moto E 5.1 , 1gb ram, 4g lte full bars

This is just a small sample of me, and some of my friends who play the game over a series of different devices, over a series of different models, over a series of different versions.

Most of them can and have handle this game and more powerful games with ease with little to no issues.

This isn't including the tablets, I phones and other devices which full specs and can't remember of the top of my head that show you how widespread this issue is which never seems to get fixed and just seems to get worse and worse every update.

Please for the love of god fix the game, and stablize your servers.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Taps for blocking/parry not registering

Hyperion vs Symb Spidey:

Parry
    xqn4jc3cpbyl.gif
    Frame of the moment I tapped
    t6bd7zqqlkwc.png

Hit
    iyffvxkjpkpd.gif
    Frame showing the moment I tapped
    1apgi2plub82.png

As you can see, in both the cases, I tapped at exactly the same moment but the results were very different. Hyperion vs Symb Spidey isn't an isolated case. I have several other videos with different champs showing exactly the same thing.
    First it was swipes not registering, and now it's taps not registering either. On top of that, the AI can "block" special attacks without starting the blocking animation (main reason why you can't chain a 5 hit combo into a special), ignore your intercept and keep hitting you, dex evade in the middle of your combo and the thousand other gameplay bugs—it's a really fun and interactive game!

Moto G5 plus
    Android 7.0 (Security patch level: 1 March 2017)
    4G LTE
    edited September 2017
    For me, it's not just the Parry that's not registering. Last month, I experienced the AI responding faster than usual. That issue has already been mentioned. This month it's the same speed AI, but the controls are barely registering at all. I tap to Block and nothing happens. They just get hit. When I do Block and hold, they stay in Block and I can't move for a few seconds after. There's a latency that is there most of the time with higher difficulty AI. I haven't been able to play successfully since 15.0. The interesting thing is it's not really present with easier Fights. The harder the AI gets, the less my controls respond. I've been playing what I can on Auto Fight, but the Arena and Act 5 are frustrating. My timing is on, but the controls won't respond, or they register a few seconds into the Attack from the opponent. I'm not really feeding a vent. I know the team is looking at these things. I'm just wondering if there's anything I can control myself. If it's the Tablet, then I can do something about that. I could also look into my Internet. It's just frustrating for me because I'm not able to play much. Glad I rolled KP because I wouldn't have been able to Grind much. In any case, that's my experience. I'm still trying to play through it. I just hope it's the Tablet. As much of a pain as it is to get a new one and have issues, my main reason for buying devices is the game. Lol.
    edited September 2017
    Just an update. Managed to get a Streak going. Not sure if it's more manageable, or if I'm just stubborn. Lol. At least I can play. I'm still going to look into reinstalling and clearing my Cache, as well as a few other things. If I find anything that helps, I'll share it.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited September 2017
    You're not alone, those problems are in the game since v12 when the mechanics where teacked.

I don't know if it will help, but I updated Thursday and the game was running fine, even I could do more than five streaks without restart the app or lag/stutter or crash (that was an improvement in months).
    But since Saturday it's almost unplayable in almost every way. The game is slow, unresponsive controls and crashs each series. Today the same, maybe worse, even I though my connection was sucking but it's fine.

I'll to restart the device and clean everything hoping an improvement but maybe the problem isn't here.