Options

Rogue still lifesteals you when you are blocking [Closed]

ExoticRealmExoticRealm Posts: 2
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
As the title says, with 13.1 rogue still lifesteals you even when you are blocking. Please fix thank you!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    evade it so she wont touch you...
  • Options
    evade it so she wont touch you...

I know, but I just wanted to point out the bug since she use to not life steal when you were blocking :)
  • Options
    Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    ??? that is Rouge... when ever she touches you she steals...
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    edited May 2017
    no if she touches you without blocking it's good that she stills your life otherwise if you're blocking she's not allowed to do that!

So if confirmed this is certainly a bug.

In previous version of the game when she touches you in block mode she can absorb your buffs this is true but not the life, so it's a bug!
  • Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 152
    edited May 2017
    It's not a bug. Will you guys please read her spotlight before you say it's a bug. Read her SP1. Thank you!

Special 1: Skin-to-Skin – Rogue removes her gloves to absorb life energy, even against Blocking opponents.

Replicates 4 of the opponent’s active Buffs. Replicated Buffs stay active as long as Rogue keeps touching the opponent. Opponents cannot activate those Buffs as long as Rogue holds them. Rogue’s Replicate effect does not work on opponents of the Tech Class.
    Life Steal deals 27.5% Attack as Direct Damage.
    Rogue is healed for 100% of the Life Stolen.
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Ummmm. Let her steal it. She's gonna eat a combo for blowinga special on you while your blocking lol. Or just simply evade it. It's not hard
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry to see that you're having some concerns with Rogue's lifesteal working against a blocking opponent. As ZEN mentioned above, this ability is working as intended. Since this is not a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread now. Thanks for your understanding!
This discussion has been closed.