**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One Champion Go

So I just came from watching BGs new vid and most of the vibe I am getting is that most champions are not viable.Seeing the amount of time it takes Kabam to buff champions(even though they are amazing),you can be excited to start using your 6* Miles Morales in 2022.Instead I propose that Kabam give Champions very simple buffs that can make them incredibly powerful(atleast in one department rather than being straight up broken)

For Example:Drax-Bleeds caused while under the effect of a Fury buff doubles the damage caused.This effect can stack.While this may seem very broken,Drax doesn't have a reliable way to proc Fury buffs.He can become an absolute slayer on Icarus and Bleed Vulnerability nodes but only really good for this node only.Atleast the people who pull can be like "I can clear that Icarus path in x piece of content" instead of "Garbage tier champ.Back to the grind"

Comment your ideas below on how you would like champions to be simply buffed.A couple of lines of actual changed ability and then an explanation of how this champ can help get through content would be much appreciated.Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    Black Bolt-Persistent charges
    When ending the fight all his fury and cruelty buffs are carried into the next fight as passives but only give half the original damage values.Instead of getting new buffs when striking with crits BB converts a passive to a buff.When there are no passives remaining,he gains buffs normally

This can help Black Bolt become a good champion for RoL and LoL as his attack and crit values will be quite high if he has been ramped up considerably.