**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I can fix STORY MODE

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
Please hear me all the way through. What are the best parts of the game recently? Variant 4 was great
Special Boosts in act 6.3 good idea
Grandmaster fight was amazing
Abyss was very solid
Incursions sub a champion heal revive boost format is awesome
Realm of legends was and still is very fun

If you combine these elements in BOOK 2 aka act 7! You can make it fun and interactive

Book 2 chapter 1 7.1.1
Only 2 stars
Special boosts for hard lanes
Incision style checkpoints throughout the map that let you get buffs, revives heal etc
Boss fights with skill challenges like the grandmaster
Some mini bosses with insane HP but normal attack so you can really get the magic of REALM OF LEGENDS fights back
Mix up the fights were only a few can one shot you if you mess up not every single fight in a lane

If you implement all this you could easily justify lane restrictions for class.

Then 7.1.2 could be only 3 and 4 stars
7.1.3 5 and 6stars
Make people use their whole roster for story mode.

Rewards would still be end game scale to help build rosters for AQ AQ INCURSIONS AND FUTURE VARIANTS

ALSO BRING BACK boss rushes as a monthly event and add the cavalier monthly quest.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    And skill-based nodes. Yes, roster depth is a good thing, but there should be more than two counters to a node
  • Options
    Bert2Bert2 Posts: 6
    abyss was solid? The collector fight is trash. Watching swedeah's stream was PAINFUL and he is arguably the most skilled player in the game
  • Options
    joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    Yeah, Abyss is the most boring, item dump content in the game by a mile
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Oops meant
    Bert2 said:

abyss was solid? The collector fight is trash. Watching swedeah's stream was PAINFUL and he is arguably the most skilled player in the game

I beat it first run with 4K farmed unit’s considering the rewards it was great for me