**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick question about increased potency synergies

So I was looking through Gamora's synergies and saw "Cybernetics Upgrade - Assault, +20% Fury & Cruelty Buff Potency". Does the increase in potency increase the buff's duration, or its attack increase? I couldn't seem to find an answer to this specifically, and I know some other champs also have synergies that increase buff potency, but I'm not sure exactly what it does.

Comments

• Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

So I was looking through Gamora's synergies and saw "Cybernetics Upgrade - Assault, +20% Fury & Cruelty Buff Potency". Does the increase in potency increase the buff's duration, or its attack increase? I couldn't seem to find an answer to this specifically, and I know some other champs also have synergies that increase buff potency, but I'm not sure exactly what it does.

I think that buff potency would affect its attack increase, since it would state duration. For example, duration would be like 20% faster. So it is probably atk and cruelty potency increase
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Agree with the Fritos above. Potency is usually abt the power of something