**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Crystals for Free to Play players

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi,
I was wondering. I tried to tackle 6.3.1 Medusa 3 times now, and the best I did was 78% health, which she was 87% after 3 more revives. I used Carnage, NickFury, Warlock and some other bleeders, I do not have Symbiote or Archangel.
I looks like the AI acts differently than the videos I watch, but a better conclusion is that my skill level is way to low to tackle the content.
So I decided to leave act 6 for what it is. Maybe wait on SS or AA and try once more, but after throwing 2000 units at her, I simple want to give up.
I still like the game, so I will continue doing Monthly quest, arena and maybe some LOL, where the fights seem 'fair' to me.

BUT I WAS WONDERING.

Is it worthwhile for people that maybe grind 3000 units a month to buy cavalier crystals to expend the roster, or would it be better spend on completing other content than 6.3 (or hoarding it).

Any thoughts would be welcomed, and also suggestions that I have not thought of.
Practicing more on Medusa is not an option, because I will not have any hair on my head left after a week.

Comments

• Options
    KGold29KGold29 Posts: 43
    Spend your units finishing up contents. Your Nick Fury should be more than enough to do that fight. I’ve seen some videos doing solo using Nick Fury. If you haven’t yet, invest in maxing Deep Wounds and Despair masteries. They’re very helpful on that fight and many others.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I did just remember I should have turned of my evade masterie.

Question still stands, Want to take a break from act 6 anyway.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Fury is the best bet, lose the LMD spam the sp1 3 times for unblockable hits
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Cavalier Crystals are a waste of units, especially if you are free to play. You're more likely to get 3000 units worth of three and four stars than you are to get a decent five star or any six star. Use the units to clear content. Also, turn off dex for that fight and Fury should be able to do it no problem.