**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hey guys, is it a known issue that the last hit of Ghost's sp2 is missing the oppenent sometimes?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
I did a quick search, but didn't see anything. It's happened at least twice to me today. The last hit doesn't make contact. I'm not talking about when the AI tries to attack and doesn't get hit by the first hit by dumb luck:), I mean they are standing right in front of her, but the last hit of her sp2 just doesn't make contact even though it comes down right in front of them. It's not just the missed opportunity for a huge hit that may have ended the fight, but the larger issue is they are actually punishing it as well😅

Comments

• Options
    jaysonjayson Posts: 30
    I've never had that happen to me. any specifics? node/opponent?

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is an animation problem, and it changes across different devices.
    Try playing her like if phasing didn't exist. Do a 5-hit combo followed by a sp1 or sp2, and most likely will whiff an attack there
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    jayson said:

I've never had that happen to me. any specifics? node/opponent?

Can't remember specifics unfortunately. Once was in 6.3 somewhere and again in incursions room 12 or something I think. Trying to remember the oppenent, but cant. She was female.. I would make a horrible witness:) Both were high level AI, but don't know if that makes a difference. It just looked like a flaw in the animation. I've whiffed plenty of times with Ghost due to poor timing/distance, etc. (user error). I know what that looks like. This was sure to be a hit, they were right in front of her, but instead of hitting them she landed in front of them. It was really weird. Then they punished.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Try playing her like if phasing didn't exist. Do a 5-hit combo followed by a sp1 or sp2, and most likely will whiff an attack there

Hmm, ok. I went back to fight WS after and I couldn't duplicate it. I played "Ghost style" though. I'll try that and I'll also go back to act 6.
    Pixel 4XL/Android
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

No it happens if u fired of your sp tolatet and the first mis then the 2 hit but the 3 missing again
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

No it happens if u fired of your sp tolatet and the first mis then the 2 hit but the 3 missing again
    No, it happens when you use a special atrack after a combo. Just like you play any other champion
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    I’ve been playing Ghost a LONG time now and never experienced this issue myself until this past few weeks pushing for 100% 6.4 and now i’m seeing it every other fight. Here’s a vid of 6.4.2 aggression precision path vs Domino. I’ve had the first hit whiff MANY times but if the 2nd hit connects, the 3rd has ALWAYS connected.
    I play on ipad 11 (2018) and have since it came out 2 years ago so pretty sure it’s not my device.

https://youtu.be/Y5oAfs5DBiw
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I have noticed when you fail the first hit of special 2 the third hit also fail. This happened to my when I carried the wasp synergy but now don't carried it and ghost works perfectly.
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    JhonST33 said:

I have noticed when you fail the first hit of special 2 the third hit also fail. This happened to my when I carried the wasp synergy but now don't carried it and ghost works perfectly.

Interesting... so that definitely sounds like something is broke here.
  • Options

Hmm, ok. I went back to fight WS after and I couldn't duplicate it. I played "Ghost style" though. I'll try that and I'll also go back to act 6.
    Tman0971 said:

I’ve been playing Ghost a LONG time now and never experienced this issue myself until this past few weeks pushing for 100% 6.4 and now i’m seeing it every other fight. Here’s a vid of 6.4.2 aggression precision path vs Domino. I’ve had the first hit whiff MANY times but if the 2nd hit connects, the 3rd has ALWAYS connected.
    I play on ipad 11 (2018) and have since it came out 2 years ago so pretty sure it’s not my device.

https://youtu.be/Y5oAfs5DBiw

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. She's done that for a long time. It's actually an issue that needs to be corrected.