**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry Damage Should Not Exced 1% Of Your Champion's Health/Per Hit

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
With the difficulty Raising too Abnormal Levels With the best The game has to Offer I think this is Something you should consider

R3's 6* And R5"'s 5*s Are getting Punished In Act6 And Incursions Are way Crazier Kepping on Like This we well end Up Dying from Parries in Act7

A.I is too abusive And Holds on to power More and More whish makes your Intercepts less effective Since the A.I is Becoming agressive and defencive as he wishes you can't intercept above a bar of power unless you wan't to be clipped out by a special Attack ! which makes you parry and block even more and eat 1.5k 2k+ On block

I Also Suggest Buffing The Block Proffiency Mastery + The physical Resistance one

Comments

• Options
    AHawkJockAHawkJock Posts: 45
    Jh_Dez said:

Honestly mastery sets need to be revamped
    Either we're given more points or the potency of general masteries scales according to progression

Yeah, I agree, this is a really good idea.

• Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    it should limit the damage you take in a reasonable way since it requires perfect timing and skill you can't just take crazy damage whereas some champ have a max theu can take from a single source like iceman magneto emma .. still there is content where they will take more than this cap in block so this is breaking the game charts ..
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, this would be a great way to help with the big attack problem while still keeping it punishing for big mistakes, cap parry at 1% and block at 5 or simply give a significant buff to the block proficiency mastery, it could also remove some of the dominance of quake and ghost since one of the big reasons they shine is they don’t rely on block, but it wouldn’t hurt them in it of themselves
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I hope they implement this as soon as possible
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    edited May 2020
    yes, one of the most frustrating parts of the game - being KOed without actually being hit. Not only too much parry damage but DOT that kills you without an actual hit just because you are there.