Permanently missing Ebony Maw?

LamsterLouLamsterLou Member Posts: 19
I’m aware that Maw can cause you to falter and miss 100% of the time. But after all of his falter phases were done- I was still permanently missing him 100% of the time. Perhaps I’m misunderstanding his abilities or maybe this is a bug. But it cost me a fight in arena.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lol, were you using Ghost or Corvus? Guaranteed crits automatically miss when fighting Maw.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If he has the advantage in a fight, you miss every crit. You can see it if you read his abilities
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★

If he has the advantage in a fight, you miss every crit. You can see it if you read his abilities

If he doesn’t have disadvantage, so mole man Corvus ghost and any guaranteed crit champ I’ve missed who isn’t science
  • simolazsimolaz Member Posts: 418 ★★
    Characters with a guaranteed critical hit ability are currently Elektra, Ghost, Corvus, Wasp, Ultron and Guillotine 2099, right?
    edited May 2020
    simolaz said:

Characters with a guaranteed critical hit ability are currently Elektra, Ghost, Corvus, Wasp, Ultron and Guillotine 2099, right?

Wasp has the class advantage, so she doesn't miss unless she falters. But does Ultron have guaranteed crits? Is that the OG version?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,018 ★★★★★
    simolaz said:

You forgot Symbiote Spider-Man, his sp2 is guaranteed to crit.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,018 ★★★★★
    Also every 7th hit with Modok is a crit

simolaz said:

You forgot Symbiote Spider-Man, his sp2 is guaranteed to crit.

Also every 7th hit with Modok is a crit

Don't forget Mole Man like Lvernon said.