**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Rank Up advise

So, I'm not the best Ghost player out there, but mine has been sitting at Rank 3 for the longest time. However, I've been roadblocked by the Deadpool in Variant 4, and I heard that Ghost is probably the best counter for him. Should I go ahead and rank her up even and wondering how good she'd be for that Deadpool even as a Rank 4 Unawakened and no synergies.

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I reckon she'd get the job done at R3. It's a pretty easy fight with Ghost, since Deadpool will never throw a special attack.

Practice special intercepting with Ghost (without Wasp synergy), practice phase-intercepting light attacks (that Deadpool has Mighty Charge or something which makes his mediums Unstoppable, so you have to intercept his light attacks).

Overall, with boosts a little bit of practice, you can definitely take him down with an R3 Ghost, but you'd eventually wanna R5 Ghost since she's arguably the best Champion in the game.