**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revives

Can we get revives cheeper a bit 40 unit is too expensive to invest on revives...and there is no lv 1 revive in store and lv 2 seems too expensive otherwise how can we play there is very rare chances to obtain revives...and this is s bit disappointing...couse revive is the basic need in game....and not everyone can afford to purchase unitpack from store...plz increase the quantity of unit or quantity of revives in game...it didn't seems balanced...

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

You can get 40 units easily from arena lol

What if you in the middle Quist and don't want to exit

You can get 40 units easily from arena lol

What to do in this case there is no unit in reward and I pull 5 arena cr6stals and got only gold

• Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    In game economy is something we have been asking for kabam to change like a cav is worth 10 dollar and it mostly gives you a 3 star. People don't complain about it lol but when it comes to refills and revives people get spooky. Just plan better and hope they reduce the price someday.
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    Agree, once you get stuck in an EQ, grinding in the arenas can sometimes drain you just trying to getting those 40 units for a revive champ, even then it is not guaranteed, with the Arena Crystals, a player can pop all gold and possible a Punisher champ without getting units. Then it back to more grinding in the arena. That is with open 10 crystals after collecting 20,000 battle chips.

Agree, once you get stuck in an EQ, grinding in the arenas can sometimes drain you just trying to getting those 40 units for a revive champ, even then it is not guaranteed, with the Arena Crystals, a player can pop all gold and possible a Punisher champ without getting units. Then it back to more grinding in the arena. That is with open 10 crystals after collecting 20,000 battle chips.

That's what I was explaining from the starting not every time we got units and while stuck in eq going for arena is really frustrating and really annoying to pull only gold from 10k_20k battle chips which is really unbalanced in game...indirectly or in short person has to buy unit pack or to quit the eq in the middle.....
    People are always telling to grind arean but arena didn't give what we want and how much we want we have to play for 20_30 matches almost for units....and while using boosts....
  • _colo_colo Posts: 50
    At least for me, these last couple months it seems like revives aren't coming up much for monthly EQ. This month's EQ really looks to have a pitiful amount of health and revives.
    Mayis said:

You have arena milestones (except sunday) + 25 units for solo events + arena crystal with good chance at units. By the way, that solo event gives u 1 revive too. And revives can be grinded in quests too.

I am agree that we need 20 % revive for 20 units, but I am not agree that we dont have access to units and revives.

In somehow we can't depends only on units there is very rare chance to pull revive ane there is only one chance to pull revive and revive is lv 1 revives seems like not rare it became invisible in quists now a days we can only see revives on store to purchse by units that's now how games work revives are the basic in game....can't we expact to enter really hard chapter without revives....and for any chapter first we have to pull some units...