Fix Word Sensor ... Hashtag Hell

AuraletoAuraleto Member Posts: 2
For goodness sake, will you please sort out the word sensor, it is OTT, trying to have a normal non abusive conversation in Alliance Chat is almost impossible. Why should your players be forced to download separate chat apps to communicate in game instructions, that’s nonsense.
You allow players to have offensive/ childishly crude user names, but we can’t have normal conversations.
At the very minimum, relax the Alliance Chat Sensors (if possible ) we can then be responsible and sensor our own alliance members of required.

Comments

• Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    Yeah that is much overdue. Probably the reason everyone uses line or something else to communicate.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    It even filters the word ‘champ’ sometimes, like what??? It really needs sorting out
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,680 ★★★★★
    I also hate the way that if you misspel a word or the censors think you’ve done something wrong it more often then not censors the WHOLE message rather than just the bad word, now you have to start all over again
  • This content has been removed.
  • WeaponXWeaponX Member Posts: 146
    This has been a problem they have been gracefully ignoring for years. Even random combinations of words with user names get censored for absolutely no reason. It's so broken it's embarrassing... and they have done nothing.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah the filter is super annoying. On a related note, an officer in my alliance is named noodles, and I never want to spell out his name because I'm too lazy. You can probably see where I'm going with this. Sometimes i call him noods and am always confused why it gets tagged. Then, my brain starts working