**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 5* to rank up?

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 905 ★★★

Which of my 5* rank 2 champs are worth taking to rank 3 (Attack or Defensive purposes)
Thanks in advance.

Which 5* to rank up? 17 votes

Black Widow (CV)
64%
PantherusNZNifzBoosterStqtsMoosetiptronicLuke9523RazeStrikeKeepinItRealLeon91Sparx265Lil_LasagnaMuffinBrain 11 votes
Guillotine 2099
29%
Mrwarren96EtjamaMadEyeMoody_333BlackMagic2911Celtic1981 5 votes
Ronin
0%
Mephisto
0%
Captain Marvel (Old Version)
5%
Dashamtvamasiay 1 vote

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    I'd honestly say G99 > CV if you don't run suicides, but it depends on what you need in the game right now. Colossus after them. She-Hulk's good too.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    BWCV or Colossus

But @Etjama, I don't think I've seen preference for G99 over BWCV, what's your thinking on that?
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
    Actually many of them are rank 3 worthy. All the champs in the 1st row except iron patriot and all the last row champs are good r3 champs, even thor rag if he was duped. But since ur r3ing for the 1st time I would say cap marvel old version is awesome. Yeah she's a bit underrated but she has poison immunity , fury and these combined with her duped ability is amazing. Just don't do ur specials and her attack will increase and she will start hitting like a truck. Even guilly2099 and cv r awesome.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    Tru100 said:

BWCV or Colossus

But @Etjama, I don't think I've seen preference for G99 over BWCV, what's your thinking on that?

Like I said, it depends what he needs right now, but it's just a me thing. I don't see CV really loving up to her potential if you don't run suicides. I would say Colossus for sure if he was duped with a decent sig.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 905 ★★★
    Black Widow (CV)

Actually many of them are rank 3 worthy. All the champs in the 1st row except iron patriot and all the last row champs are good r3 champs, even thor rag if he was duped. But since ur r3ing for the 1st time I would say cap marvel old version is awesome. Yeah she's a bit underrated but she has poison immunity , fury and these combined with her duped ability is amazing. Just don't do ur specials and her attack will increase and she will start hitting like a truck. Even guilly2099 and cv r awesome.

I'm not r3ing for the first time (if that makes a difference to yours or anyone else's suggestions) :-)

And to all suggesting Colossus, have I missed something? Even with the recent improvements, he's an average attacker and a poor defender. Unless I am just not using him very well.

Thanks all for the advice.
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
    edited May 2020
    Luke9523 said:

I'm not r3ing for the first time (if that makes a difference to yours or anyone else's suggestions) :-)

And to all suggesting Colossus, have I missed something? Even with the recent improvements, he's an average attacker and a poor defender. Unless I am just not using him very well.

Whoaa!!! U have an awesome roster. I thought it was gonna be ur 1st rank 3 ,lol. If u have reached at this point of the game where u have so many r4s and a r5, then I think r3ing is not a big deal at all. Still my answer would remain same only . And as far as colossus is concerned, watch seatin or lagacy videos on him, he's a beast , just keep doing heavies and sp2.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 905 ★★★
    Black Widow (CV)
    It's mainly so I know which of them is worth the effort of getting to R3, to then eventually make their way into the R4/R5 territory for AW attackers/defenders.
    Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely look into the seatin Colossus videos! :-)
  • Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
    Black Widow (CV)
    Luke9523 said:

Venom The Duck is worth Rank 4 not sure about R5 but do R4, you wont regret. Also you can save in the rift to dupe your Hyperion and get him to R5, game changer.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Claire or Guilly 2099 depending on what you are focusing on
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★

Prob not using him well. Check gameplay videos on him, many regard him as best, or certainly one of the best, mutants in the game. His play style is parry/heavy like CapIW or Hyperion now. He generates a fury w his heavy that provides nice boost. You want to ramp up his armor ups and then his damage is among best in the game. Link the fury from heavy to his sp2 and he's far above average attacker. Also benefits a lot from synergies