**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena cool down time

You know what’s also BS? When a new arena comes into play. We still have to wait for our champs to cool down. Why I’m the world is that happening. We grind for shards on Sunday, Monday rolls around for new champs, we go to start the new turn of arenas, and what’s this we can’t use our champs because they’re cooling down from previous event. That’s horsesh*t. Let’s waste some more time for this money hungry business.

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I’d like to add that having to actually complete the fights by tapping and swiping has got to go as well. Look it’s a foregone conclusion that if our team meets the requirements we’re going to win the match stop making us work for it and let us auto complete arenas.
  • Options
    SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    Not too mention, there should be tiers of arena. For someone who’s considered veteran after 60/90 days whatever the cut off, has nowhere near the champ numbers that player x has that’s been playing for years and is stacked with max champs. For someone to grind out 60 millions points for 5*. I don’t know about anyone else, but it would take me a month to get 60m. With erroneous cool down times of 6 hours cool down unless I spend units to revive them?? That’s outrageous and kabam should be ashamed of themselves for even setting that standard.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think they should get rid of the help button and just give incursions battlechips so we have another option outside of arena. Also a 6 star arena would balance scores.
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    I rarely run 5* arenas because grinding for 35million +points, takes way too much time especially using 4* champs against players with maxed out 5*,as well as those who have an abundance of 5* and 6* champs. Unless somebody spending units to revive their top champs, to be any sort of competition in that arena.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Kabam,
    Guy with 3 5 stars wants you to totally change arena. Thanks.
  • Options
    Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    SGT_M9 said:

You know what’s also BS? When a new arena comes into play. We still have to wait for our champs to cool down. Why I’m the world is that happening. We grind for shards on Sunday, Monday rolls around for new champs, we go to start the new turn of arenas, and what’s this we can’t use our champs because they’re cooling down from previous event. That’s horsesh*t. Let’s waste some more time for this money hungry business.

catalyst arenas schedule is independent of other arenas
  • Options
    SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    Not talking about just cat. arenas. All of them. We grind between all 3-5 or 6. You jump from one to the other, yet 4* is 2 hours and 5* is 7 hours. Give me a break. Then when that arena ends and the next starts, you’re champs still need to finish past arena cool down. All I’m saying is that’s way too much