**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

guaranteed characters.

sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I think it is high time to guarantee the obtaining of high-ranking or more versatile characters for the content of the game and not only so that it occupies a place among the rest of the list of characters. I would like in the 4/5 and 6 star crystals! now a counter will appear, where the max set (x) example! It could be 10 or 15 crystal openings. all get to that max guarantee out of 170 characters! a list of 10 or 15 really good characters and get one of these. maybe the counter needs to be a bit wider (20 ~ 25) characters since the reward is high. Because the investment of 15k chips for outstanding glass, with 3 or 4 good characters of 20 or 25 (I have not read the entire list) the probability always falls on the bad characters. in my experience of the 10 highlights that I opened! all 10 were useless to me. And this is really annoying since I am an average player, investing tens of hours a week to avoid receiving rewards! it's really daunting. also with 6 * crystals. 2 months investing time and effort to win a Beast! Daredavil! or another character that I will not use even for arenas. I find that there are no real and useful rewards.

Comments

• Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Welcome to the RNG fiesta
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    RNG is the engine for profits in this game
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    There's a guaranteed 2* black widow if you do beginner event quest...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

There's a guaranteed 2* black widow if you do beginner event quest...

guaranteed three star Black Widow if you 100% normal