**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To many rank up gem 2016/2015 and no one to use it

Hi guys
I have 4 mystic gems 2016/2015 gem that I got from variant,and no champion worthy of using.
You should have a system that we can swap 2 of them for a different class.
Or is just a waist of resources.
What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Or just save them for when you get champs you can use them on.
  • Options
    SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    Yea save them for a few years before kabam actually gives you use for them. Sounds like a great idea. Kinda like t4 cats. You can have 15 of them and have no use for them yet you have tons of cosmic champs you need to upgrade and can never get anything for them. I like the saving for a long time idea!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Jokepool said:

Hi guys
    I have 4 mystic gems 2016/2015 gem that I got from variant,and no champion worthy of using.
    What do you think?

There's only so many Champs from that time period. You might as well use them on someone.
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401

Jokepool said:

Hi guys
    What do you think?

There's only so many Champs from that time period. You might as well use them on someone.
    Already rank up dr voodoo,magik and loki using one of those. It looks like only get mystic from that crystals. Of all I open i just got one science,that is waiting for quake.
    I would,but I always have to spend t4cat in a champion that im not going to use jus to spend the gem. You should be able to swap 2 of them for a different class
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    SGT_M9 said:

Yea save them for a few years before kabam actually gives you use for them. Sounds like a great idea. Kinda like t4 cats. You can have 15 of them and have no use for them yet you have tons of cosmic champs you need to upgrade and can never get anything for them. I like the saving for a long time idea!

Wait for new 2015/2016 champion?
    I already have the majority of them.
    Already put the ones worthy at r4 using the gems,the rest is just never going to see rank 2
    It would be great if you could swap 2 of them for a different class