**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Baby Groot

I have been wondering and I know a lot of people have been wanting Baby Groot as a champion. I think it would be awesome!

Check out my account Avenger Oz

(I'm not the best ;))

Comments

• OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    What are your opinions?

I'd love to know
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    maybe on the Next Guardian of the Galaxy event...
    Yeah
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I'll just copy and paste my opinions from the last thread about this.

Look how small Rocket is. They had to give him a jetpack so you can hit him. Baby Groot is so small, he rides on Rocket's shoulder. You'd barely be able to see him.

Yes, they could make him all tentacles, all the time. Then you'd only see tentacles, and it wouldn't look like Baby Groot.
    You know what your right how would they make him?
    They should just add Movie Drax and Gamora.

At Least.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359

At Least.

Baby Groot is much to small. Kabam said that Rocket was the only small character they wanted to add because they had to add special specials. You can notice this when someone gets an S3 off. Instead of their normal special animations it switches to rockets unique animation. This would mean Kabam would have to animate special inundation for baby Groot for every single character. I'm happy that they didn't add movie Gamara and Drax because they would basically be exactly the same. We already have several spider men basically all the same but with a few tweaks.

• blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »

At Least.

Baby Groot is much to small. Kabam said that Rocket was the only small character they wanted to add because they had to add special specials. You can notice this when someone gets an S3 off. Instead of their normal special animations it switches to rockets unique animation. This would mean Kabam would have to animate special inundation for baby Groot for every single character.

I disagree with this.
    They don't have to make it for every character. They make it once, and have it set whatever character they need in the background during playback.
    Just like every other special animation. When they released carnage they didn't have to make 120 animations for every character he could fight, plus update all those other characters for when they use their special against him.

Yes, normally they would only have to create 1 animation, and for this they would have to create to, but its not overkill

I disagree with this.
    They don't have to make it for every character. They make it once, and have it set whatever character they need in the background during playback.
    Just like every other special animation. When they released carnage they didn't have to make 120 animations for every character he could fight, plus update all those other characters for when they use their special against him.

Yes, normally they would only have to create 1 animation, and for this they would have to create to, but its not overkill

I agree